New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Chello!!

Old 10-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Default Chello!!

I am a new owner of a 2008 Civic Ex Coupe (manual of course). I was searching and found a good 05, but decided the double taxes from the state I'd buy it from and the state I live in was a bit too much for what it was. I figured I'd find something nice. Second inquiry didn't fair too well because they didn't want my trade-in which I figured. Third one worked perfectly where I have lifetime warranty on the power train. I couldn't pass that up. It's also been taken decent car of from what I'm noticing. I'm definitely going to try and improve the performance but I'm new to working on cars for the most part. I've taken a class or two but I'm eager to really learn about the car. Hope this is a good fit.

Attached Thumbnails Chello!!-civic-1.jpg   Chello!!-civic-2.jpg   Chello!!-civic-3.jpg   Chello!!-civic-4.jpg   Chello!!-civic-5.jpg  

Last edited by luv_mist; 10-15-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:08 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Search this Thread