New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Driving a Civic again

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Default Driving a Civic again

Well, I picked up a '94 Civic this weekend for my new daily driver. I also own a pretty well modded 2003 Evo8 that has slowly become impractical as I've been piling on the mods. [sm=shades.gif]

Th first car I bought after I graduated high school was a 1990 CRX HF that I did a ZC swap and all the bolt-ons. Since I had a good experience with my first Honda I decided to give it another shot. (Believe me, I've owned some lemons between then and now. lol)

I haven't gone over the Civic and deciphered what it's got aside from the B18B, 4 into 1 headers, aem intake, springs, '99 SI wheels and Tenzo seats. Not to mention the newly mounted Yokohama ES100 tires that went on today.

Anywho, here's a couple pics I snapped in the garage after I finished doing a coolant flush and oil change after bringing her home.

And here's the EVO in case anyone was wanting to see that too.

Old 11-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Default RE: Driving a Civic again

hey welcome to the forum! Thats a bloody nice evo you got there!!!!!!!!!!!! U will have to mod the hell out of your civic and see if u can outdo ya evo hehe

Old 11-19-2005, 11:55 PM
HCF Member

that is a very nice evo. the civic doesnt look too bad either! welcome to the forum!

Old 11-20-2005, 06:20 AM

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Nice cars!

Old 11-20-2005, 07:28 AM

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!

Real sweet rides there!!!

Old 11-20-2005, 11:58 AM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum!!.. love the evo, thos are such nice cars

Old 11-20-2005, 01:01 PM
HCF Member

welcome and nice civic. that evo looks SWEET! are you gonna do anything to the civic or just leave it like it is and keep modding the evo?

Old 11-21-2005, 07:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Nice find on the civic, should prove to be a fun as hell DD.

Is that Nogaro blue on the evo?

Old 11-22-2005, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Nice find on the civic, should prove to be a fun as hell DD.

Is that Nogaro blue on the evo?
So far the Civic has been a blast to drive. The only complaint I have is the loud and annoying exhaust. I ordered a new muffler and catalytic converter though so hopefully next week some time I can get that all put in and quiet down my morning drive.

The color of my Evo is actually called "Blue By You". It took me a while to figure out what they meant by the name, but it's kind of funny I thought. However, the dealership I bought the car from two and 1/2 years ago referred to it as Pacific Blue. All '03-'04 blue evos were this color. And all the '05 and '06 EVO 9s are the new Electric Blue color.

Old 11-22-2005, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: jhsplaya08

welcome and nice civic. that evo looks SWEET! are you gonna do anything to the civic or just leave it like it is and keep modding the evo?
I haven't decided yet if I want to mod the Civic or not. Actually, my wife says I am not allowed to mod it until it's paid off. lol I just paid off the EVO ($21K!) so I had to finance this one for now. But my $600 a month EVO payment will be going towards the Civic and it'll be paid off in a few months. I'd like to get the body work all fixed with a CF hood and a new paint job, some Tein coilovers and a set of nice wheels like Volks or something.

But then on the other side of the coin I have the EVO that I would like to get a new turbo kit for. Decisions, decisions. lol

Quick Reply: Driving a Civic again