New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

fuel system

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Default fuel system

ive got a problem.. i recently put a turbo kit on my 2001 civic ex... and im lagging power coz i dont have any fuel system mod in it.. and my car doesnt have a fuel return line so that i can put a fuel pump in it... they dont even have an available fuel injectors for it.. wat should i do.. plz help me...anybody...

Old 08-25-2005, 03:28 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: fuel system

holy hell. get a bigger fuel pump in there ASAP!!! dont boost on the stock fuel system on that car. you will break all sorts of things. a bigger pump is the only real way to raise the fuel pressure, since you cant do it with a regulator like on a return system.

Old 08-25-2005, 04:17 PM

dats the thing... all the fuel pumps nees the return line and i dont have it.. so i dunno wat else to do...

Old 08-25-2005, 05:58 PM
HCF Member

Are you sure you don't have a retun line?

If you dont' get some bigger injectors in there ASAP. Like Sac said, you are treading on dangerous ground. Lean es no bueno.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:59 PM
HCF Member

even bigger injectors is a bandaid. bigger injectors will actually just lower the pressure, even though fuel delivery will be a little better. the stock pump flows about the same fuel all the time, and so if you have bigger holes on the end, the pressure will drop and it will confuse the ECU. give me a few minutes, ill try to find you a fuel pump. but youd better have a few bucks ready. those suckers arent cheap.

Old 08-26-2005, 07:25 AM

AEM makes a universal fuel pressure regulator and they also make a larger fuel rail for your car. As for larger fuel pumps I think you can put a Walbro on there. Good luck man hope you dont bust anything.

Old 08-26-2005, 03:41 PM

yeah thanks guru.. would plz find me some.. they said rsx injectors will fit but it has to be customized....and im pretty sure i have no return line for my car... thans dawg...

Old 08-26-2005, 03:43 PM

yeah we called AEM already... and they said they didnt find any return line available for my car...its still in process of being made... damn i hope i dont **** up my car...

Old 09-27-2005, 04:43 PM

there aint no fuel system for my 2001 civic.. somebody .. anybody .. any ideas?? no injectors for this car.. no nothing.. wat can i do.... im laggin gpower coz im spitting more air than fuel.. an uneven ration.. anybody help!!

Old 09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
HCF Member

There has to be a returnless inline fuel pressure regulator made somewhere on the planet.

Quick Reply: fuel system