New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hai GUYS@#!@!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 02:03 AM
Default Hai GUYS@#!@!!!!!

Hey dudes!

Just a quick intro. I'm on holidays from boarding school and thought i'd share my new ride. My first car and she's in for some mods so this looked like the place to be.

My folks shipped me off to boarding school when I was 12, but i float around on the net there too.

I picked up my beauty for only 300 quid. Not bad hey! I have been saving and have almost 1500 quid to throw at it!

I was thinking getting a body kit. Do they make body kits for these that will get it looking like the new one?

Obviously 1st I need to find some 2nd hand rims... and I was thinking just doing a spray can paint job in that red. Should be pretty tight!

You get pretty pretty well you lads know, when your stuck in a school full of boys most of the year, so I want to 'pimp my ride' to pull the ladies, hell i'll even take a slappa.

I'll see you guys round aiight.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Default RE: Hai GUYS@#!@!!!!!

Wow that new Civ is so horn!!! I had a mate who did a spray can job on a mini bus! Couldn't **** for a month

Old 10-19-2007, 02:59 AM
HCF Member

[sm=insomnia.gif]ok....

Old 10-19-2007, 03:36 AM
HCF Member

Oh man,...[:'(]