New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello =]

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

and onte other thing i wanna say.
People who say they get the body kits, spoilers, ugly tailights and head lights, and all that say its because they wanna be UNIQUE or stand out... but i see 3 or for civics riced out whenever i leave my house.
Guess how many well done clean civics i have seeen in my town, ONE. its a new si that is done really clean. but from the older generations that most owners here have and love i havent seen any. i have never even seen a civic with a lip in my town besides mine

Old 06-21-2009, 08:02 AM
TOKYO DRIFTZ

Hey welcome

The car will look good once you paint it and lose the huge wing. As for the body kit goes.. well mine has a body kit on it. everything fits perfect on the car. its not off or anything. my car is a SHOW car. that is why it has a body kit. once i am done with the show part i am probably most liekly going to put the OEM lip kit back on it. as for you i cant really tell in the pictures if your kit fits or if tis off a little. but like i tell everyone.. its your car, do what you please with it. you just have to be able to handle ppl giving you **** about it.. having a huge wing, different color car parts and wat not.

good luck!

Old 06-21-2009, 10:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
and onte other thing i wanna say.
People who say they get the body kits, spoilers, ugly tailights and head lights, and all that say its because they wanna be UNIQUE or stand out... but i see 3 or for civics riced out whenever i leave my house.
Guess how many well done clean civics i have seeen in my town, ONE. its a new si that is done really clean. but from the older generations that most owners here have and love i havent seen any. i have never even seen a civic with a lip in my town besides mine
i know what you mean, every day i see a few ricers in my town but there is ONE very very clean civic with a type r lip kit and everything. the only problem is he has a ricer hood.
i respect that guy alot more for not ruining his civic and i shun the ricers

Old 06-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Banned

Someone get rid of it...

Old 06-21-2009, 10:52 PM

If I had powers I would. Perhaps the staff should grant me superpowers since i'm up so late. I can be late night patrol. lol

Old 06-21-2009, 10:53 PM

and WTF do you drive that's so damn cool?

P.S. this is the most anti-rice Civic forum on the web. If you're looking for ricers, you're in the wrong place. We like our cars cleanly modded, and hate rice as much as you do... ricers are the whole reason that you are lumping all Civic owners into one group and are harassing us.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mara Gwinn
Fair enough... I drive a FB RX7. 6 port 13b swap from a s4.

Got any ricer forum i can go spam? Its kinda fun
clubcivic tolerates ricers, so there should be more of them there.

if you want to find rice though, go to cardomain
it's EVERYWHERE on that site

Old 06-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Banned

lol... thats funny that someone tryed to make fun of this site by callin it rice..

thats some nasty $hit by the way. i almost puked

Quick Reply: Hello =]