New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 PM
HCF Member
Default Hello!

Dont know how many people will actually read this but anyways i am sage and im new to the forum (obviously) so i recently bought a 95' HONDA CIVIC COUPE great car and luckily great condition too 75 thousand miles with a D16Z6 Vtec engine. Reason enough to buy it since it was my dream car plus it has a cold air intake installed hehe. Well basically the reason i joined the forum is because i want to learn about tuning so i hope i can find the help i need .

P.S: should i post pics? 0_o?

********UPDATE!!!!!************

Here are the pictures. its enough to say that im an amateur at taking pics plus the fact that its night doesnt help hahaha but heres my honda civic.....uuuuh enjoy? :P

**NOTE** I originally said the car has 75000 miles and well that was when i bought it now i used it for 2000 miles. So i stand corrected :P

**note!!** not trying to flash the stereo but it did come with the car hahaha

Last edited by Sage; 01-21-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

Welcome!
YEAH POST SOME PICS!!!

Old 01-20-2010, 08:13 PM
HCF Member

Ok i promise i will post the pics tomorrow cuz its kinda late to do it now ill look like a crazy man takin pics of the car in the street at 11 pm haha.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 PM
HCF Member

welcome to HCF, post the pics. plans? and you will definitely get lots on info on this site

Old 01-21-2010, 05:58 AM
HCF Member

damn 75,xxx miles. thats really good. i could never find a car with that many miles in my area. how much you pay for it.

and yea, pics!!

Old 01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
HCF Member

Ok well theyre crappy pictures but i got them up like i promised! maybe more to come tomorrow imma try to catch a little daylight although itll be hard with the weather here in chicago.

Last edited by Sage; 01-21-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:59 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Dipsetcivic117
damn 75,xxx miles. thats really good. i could never find a car with that many miles in my area. how much you pay for it.

and yea, pics!!
Yup thats why i didnt hesitate to buy the car, mileage is incredible for a 95'. Well i got it for $2,500 and ive had it for a month and a half now.

Heres a list of minor defects though:

*Sun roof doesnt work
*Exhaust pipe is full of holes.
*Power window elevators need a replacement (or maybe its just the ice and cold)
*Cluster and climate control panel LED's are dying. Too dim :/
*Clock dies and resets when i turn on the lights.

Ummm other than everything works perfectly fine.

Last edited by Sage; 01-21-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:07 PM
HCF Member

start modding, i recommend some oem taillights, black housing headlights and amber corner lights a drop and some new wheels.

Old 01-21-2010, 04:19 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
start modding, i recommend some oem taillights, black housing headlights and amber corner lights a drop and some new wheels.
I intend to start ASAP but money aint flowing to good right now im gonna start of easy probably by getting that exhaust pipe fixed its taking away some of my hp aside from damaging my engine. after that comes the headlights and then maybe the sunroof. taillights are ok in my opinion at least until i have money for better ones. But your tips are much appreciated!

Quick Reply: Hello!