New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello fellow HCF people! (Jason)

Old 03-12-2011, 07:49 PM
HCF Member
Default Hello fellow HCF people! (Jason)

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd make an introduction. My name is Jason and I live in Murfreesboro, TN. I own a 2000 Honda Civic EX (mods later). I signed up for this forum because lately I have been in need of many Civic parts and my local forum hasn't been doing to well, so why not go to a forum where majority owns Civic's right? and not to mention meeting all the other owners of Civic's out there! haha. Just to add in, I have been only working on cosmetics because I am a broke college student (attending MTSU if wondering) and cosmetics are all I can afford. I have come a LONG way from the stock EX. Will be saving for a B-series swap in the future! Well I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here!

Exterior (All Aftermarket)
JDM Black headlight housings
Replica Mugen Front lip
Replica Type R Rear lip (doesn't fit, ordering SI one soon)
Type R Grill
Yellow Fog Lights
JDM Red Emblems
Lowered 2-2.5" on Ebay springs
Gold 16x7 TSW Spirits Rims
205/40/16 Toyo Proxes 4 Tires
8000k HIDs

Engine
D16Y8
Ebay CAI
that's all. HAHA. Not to worried about engine right now.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:23 PM
HCF Member

welcome to HCF.

love your civic. looks very clean.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:39 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
welcome to HCF.

love your civic. looks very clean.
Hey! Thanks man. Your car looks pretty dope also (if that's your car in your sig. haha).

Old 03-13-2011, 12:39 PM
HCF Member

very clean coupe! Mario and Yoshi FTW!

I've never been a fan of the type-r style emblem-on-hood thing, but it doesn't look too bad on your car. Oh, and those wheels look WAY better in bronze. Good job!

Old 03-13-2011, 03:21 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Shandles
very clean coupe! Mario and Yoshi FTW!

I've never been a fan of the type-r style emblem-on-hood thing, but it doesn't look too bad on your car. Oh, and those wheels look WAY better in bronze. Good job!
lol, I am with you on the hood thing. I thought it looked weird also but I had an extra emblem so I was like, "WHY NOT. NOTHING TO LOSE." haha. and to bad on the curbage on those wheels. previous owner can't drive apparently.. D:

Old 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by disaznjason
lol, I am with you on the hood thing. I thought it looked weird also but I had an extra emblem so I was like, "WHY NOT. NOTHING TO LOSE." haha. and to bad on the curbage on those wheels. previous owner can't drive apparently.. D:
curbage on your wheels? heck, I couldn't tell from the pictures. And if you're talkin about my wheels, well, only one of them has curb rash, but its minimal.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:02 PM

Hey, welcome

Old 03-14-2011, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

Thanks for the welcome guys. Surprised though at a forum with over 50k members.. only 3-4 say hello. :P

@Shandles ahh well you really can't tell in those pictures but on the other rims they are pretty bad. Got those wheels out of a part out and I really wanted some new rims. Well, better than nothing. lol

Old 03-14-2011, 10:32 PM
HCF Member

the forum hasn't been active lately. not all 50k members are actually active. only about 20 are actually active but a lot of them slowed down on their postings. Activity on this forum seems to fluctuate there are times when more people would be on here posting. Stick around, its a friendly bunch of members on here.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:30 AM

hey welcome! im new here too :P love the look of your car...i own a 2000 ex too and eventually want mine to be where urs is

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello fellow HCF people! (Jason)