New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello friends...

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Default Hello friends...

My name is Dave, Just bought a used 2000 Civic 1.6L EX for my oldest daughter...probably same age or close to the users of this board. Yeh that makes me an old man..But being mechanically inclined, I,ll be making repairs to it. Hopefully the 2000 EX is a good car and needs not much work....Anyway just hello and looking forward to any advice help as needed and willing to share anything I know or come across. Greetings all !!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
HCF Member

Welcome Dave, hondas are easy cars to work on, and you will also see they dont really need that much except for the usual maintance. How many miles does it have? And how much did you get it for

Old 01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Banned

Pictures?

Old 01-07-2009, 06:27 PM

is she hot?

JK, couldn't resist when you said she's many of our users' age.

To clear something up, your first impression of me is someone who doesn't know what they're talking about... which is not usually the case; i was confusing myself with other information. lol

Welcome to HCF, I look forward to helping you out or just talking in the off topic/lounge sections or whatever it may be.

Pics of the Civic please!

Old 01-08-2009, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
is she hot?

JK, couldn't resist when you said she's many of our users' age.

To clear something up, your first impression of me is someone who doesn't know what they're talking about... which is not usually the case; i was confusing myself with other information. lol

Welcome to HCF, I look forward to helping you out or just talking in the off topic/lounge sections or whatever it may be.

Pics of the Civic please!
Yeh..its my daughter...she's hot !!! LOL and she's 22 with a boyfriend with arms bigger than my thighs...LOL

I paid $5900 for the car, certified with 140,000 km not bad shape
no pics yet, but I,ll get some.

I know you where confused with the rotor question...got it sorted out anyway.

I have to do the timing belt, and the power windows wander out of track at the top, so the doors need to come apart.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Taasman
Yeh..its my daughter...she's hot !!! LOL and she's 22 with a boyfriend with arms bigger than my thighs...LOL
lol, sounds like she's got a good body guard then
you must feel very safe knowing she has a boyfriend who could take a lot of people

Old 01-08-2009, 11:47 PM
HCF Member

Man, hook the daughter up down here. PCB, springbreak capital of the world! Woo haha.

Anyways, welcome to the site, good people here with lots of knowledge about the Civics.

Doug

Old 01-09-2009, 09:44 AM

Welcome!

Old 01-09-2009, 05:39 PM

Welcome! Got pics??

I have a 99 Civic EX Coupe! The 2000 Civic you bought for your daughter will be a great car.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:11 AM

hello all, im new here, i drive a honda civic EG9 in Malaysia..... hope to make new friends here..thank you...

Quick Reply: Hello friends...