New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey Everybody :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Default Hey Everybody :)

hey whats up everyone. my names Dan im 19(turn 20 may 10th) from warwick RI... this is my second honda i had a 91 hatch a few years back that was just dropped with rims. had a bunch of cars inbetween but i just picked up a 1 owner female owned 96 civic DX. silver, gray gut 5 speed.. few scratches but everything else works perfect no dents interiors flawless.. no a/c or power steering but at 6'1 248lbs i think i can handle the no PS.lol.. i have the vertical door hinges on the way should be here april6th other than that i havnt touched the car except the sound system. cd player, subs, and amps all by Alpine. nothing sick but i like it. im going to school in july to be a motorcycle tech so before i go i want to have the doors done, lowered, rims exhaust and intake and various little things. then when i get back motor swap etc starts. i dont have a pic of the car but heres one of me with my old lowrider truck. i like to do all my own work and always have. this had 18inch rims, 2 tanks 2 compressors, 8 vavles 10switches.. fun truck..

Old 04-03-2005, 11:24 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hey Everybody :)

welcome to hcf. hope you like it here. that's a nice truck you got there. i used to have a 02 s-10 extended cab with air ride. had some titanium blocks on the back for the spark effect. welcom to the forum.

Old 04-03-2005, 11:36 PM
HCF Member

hmmm.... your kind of a big dude! Well... that steering will wear you out eventually... especially on a car that was designed to have PS.

Old 04-04-2005, 12:22 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ineedhp

welcome to hcf. hope you like it here. that's a nice truck you got there. i used to have a 02 s-10 extended cab with air ride. had some titanium blocks on the back for the spark effect. welcom to the forum.
you sure it wasnt Magnesium? not titanium?

Old 04-04-2005, 12:25 AM
HCF Member

thank you. mag. been awhile. i'm kinda slow like that. anyway, it's pretty sweet when you drop the *** and take off at night.

Old 04-04-2005, 12:34 AM
HCF Member

im only 6'0 but i weigh 255 lol.

Old 04-04-2005, 12:35 AM
HCF Member

yeah, one of my buddies was gonna do that to his s-10. he didnt even have bags or anything, it was just so low that he could bounce it over bumps and get it to spark. he welded steel scrape plates underneath and thats what he would spark. he wore through 3/4 inch steel plates, twice that i know of.

Old 04-04-2005, 12:47 AM

switchs is funnn i love that s 10

Old 04-04-2005, 02:54 AM
HCF Member

welcome to the forums. i too am a big dude that used to own a bagged s10. i had a 96 ext cab with 1 12 gal multiport tank, 8 1/2" valves all hardlined up to about 1ft from the bags, and 2 viair 550 c compressors, along with a home made 4 link. i miss it, now im working on building a hyd mini this time.

Old 04-04-2005, 07:17 AM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

hmmm.... your kind of a big dude! Well... that steering will wear you out eventually... especially on a car that was designed to have PS.

came from the factory without powersteering bro... and thanks to everyone for the welcome. if anyone needs help with their cars ya'll can ask me.. i do bikes too.. well my last one got nailed by a drunk driver and i just about died.. he made me go into a guard rail on the highway i hit that, flipped over it and fell off the over pass and landed in the next highway.. had tubes in my leg 180+ stitches 3 broken ribs, bruised spleen, dislocated shoulder and a ton of cuts.. doctor said since i didnt black out i put my hands down b4 i hit the ground thats the only thing that kept me from dying. in the pic you cant tell but the right side was the worst..the whole bike is bent....

P.S. the guy never stopped

Quick Reply: Hey Everybody :)