Hey everyone! - HondaCivicForum.com

New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:18 PM
HCF Member

Default Hey everyone!

I've been lurking here for a while, and even posted in a few threads. I decided it was finally time to do an introduction.

I have a 97 Honda Civic DX hatchback. I've had it for almost five years, and have just been doing routine maintenance. Over the last year or so, I've slowly begun doing some modifications.

I am eager to learn more about cars, civics in particular, and have found this website to be very useful. Of all the forums out there, this one certainly seems to be the most collegial.

As soon as I learn how to post pics, I'll put a couple up.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:53 PM
HCF Member

Hey great and welcome to HCF! Yes I feel we have the smartest people here who can help with most Civic questions so always feel free to ask!

We want ride Pics!