New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey! My first car!

Old 08-25-2007, 09:41 PM
HCF Member
Default Hey! My first car!

Hey everyone, love this forum and all of the content it has, so I thought I'd join.

I'm 16 and finally able to take the test to get my license. I was eligible for the test about 5 months ago, but some wrist surgery and other medical stuff kept me off the road. I was shocked to find that I was actually going to have a car because of my older sister going to college and all. Since it's my own car, I want to take pride in it and fix it up a little. First I should say that I have 0 experience doing things to cars but I'm not afraid to learn. I've got a strong affinity for technology so I want to bring a little of that to the car.

It's a 1995 honda civic (well obviously..haha) two door. The car isn't the best thing in the world but it will get me to and from school and to tennis lessons and tournaments so I want it to be a pleasant experience. My older sister had it before me, and kinda neglected it.

Little bit about me: I'm 16 (almost 17) and love computers as well as tennis. I have a pretty good background in web design and graphics so if anyone ever needs a signature pic or an avatar or some help on a site layout just let me know. Huge science person and I'm on a whole bunch of forums/message boards all around the internet.

I'm going to make a thread in the general section, so any posts there would be really appreciated!

Old 08-25-2007, 11:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hey! My first car!

Welcome to the forum, dude you came to the right place, this site is full of information, and if you cant find what you are looking for after using the search function of the site you could always ask one of us, and will point you to the right direction, or atleast find sumone that knows, hope you enjoy your stay.