New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

hey whats up everyone.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Default hey whats up everyone.

hey everyone. ugh glad to be here i guess. lol. a little about me. well im a mini trucker all and all. ugh i use to make fun of all the little rice pattys that ran around for the longest time. and i would tell everyone there all gay and well everything you all have heard in the past yes that was me ive said it ill admit it right here right now.and well here i am asking for help cause i just picked up a 99 civic ex SOHC v-tech. i got it in a trade. and im really liking it so far and i wanna get into this seen as well now. so heres what its got as i can see so far its got a full race exhaust, intake, lowering springs for it, i have a 94 block and a 99 head. and i still have the 99 block. so ive been told thats about a 10.1 compression ( hell if i know) ugh it was a auto with the 99 block in it but it spun a bearing. i have all the **** to put it back together like 94 computer and adaper wireing harness. and heres the best part i have no flipin clue how to get it all back i so guys gals men and women. if you could so kindly help me out i would be very thankful for your time.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:47 PM

I'd be glad to help.
Ask some more specific questions and i'll try to answer them as best I can.

Welcome to the forum.
...and by the way, just because it's a civic doesn't mean it has to be rice. If you make it look clean and not all flashy it's not rice.

Old 09-18-2008, 05:33 PM

yeah your right it took awhile for me to understand that. see im in Mo. and theres a lot or F**k ups out that are rice and its about retarted... hince the reason all the hate... but thanks for the welcome man...

Old 09-18-2008, 05:42 PM

Yea that's the main reason people talk so much crap about Civics... because they don't notice the nice clean looking ones and assume they're all ricey.
The rice-mobiles ruin it for all of us clean Civic builders, because we don't want to be associated with them.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:09 PM

ya we have that prob in mini truckin too. lol man that crazy. hey i have so many questions to ask... i just asked you one on the other page. just letting you know...

kyle

Old 09-18-2008, 06:44 PM
HCF Member

whats up
hows it goin, do u have pics of ur old mini?? Theres so many things u can do to a civic to keep it clean or a sleeper. Good luck any pics of the honda?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Banned

post some pix. that way we, the other member can suggest you some ideas...personally i would drop a dohc in it a b series motor. eiher non-vtec or vtec.

Old 09-18-2008, 07:59 PM
HCF Member

i would say the gsr if ur goin to swap motors

Old 09-20-2008, 06:32 PM

well its a 94 del sol(v-tech) with a 99 civic ex SOHC v-tech full exhaust ugh ya its got a Si wing. its nice. ill get up some pics... and i still have my MINI TRUCK damn it.lol i use to ride in it back in 85 when i was and it was born. awww i know right.lol its my baby... the fiance knows that its not going anywhere no matter what... good girl. yep i got a keeper .... but ya about the honda shes got a 4 door 95 sohc. nothen special its got a full exhaust built automatic. ugh cold air intake. ugh and this gay as *** wing that yes i riped off when we first started dating.lol the mini trucker in me was like thats gay its gone... ha but ya now to mine well its pretty simple i think its a 99 lol not bad i guess for getting it in a trade 93 s10 for my new 99 civic.lol ill get pics. soon i guess. its had 3 to 4 hour worth of work left so tonight my honda buddy came over and we droped in the half shafts and the rear motor mount (easy as ****). and we hooked up some "plug and play". ugh we have to do a computer swap and also a wire harness swap/converter. ugh hookup some tranny lines for the 5 spd swap. ya theres a **** load of other things he said thats about 4 hours worth of work. so tomarrow ill get it done minus like one thing i forget but ya monday i think it will be running forsure.but **** guys ill tell you what i didnt think it was that easy i mean come on im a mini trucker all our **** is mild and or hard to do.lol lots of time in mini truckin. anyways my buddys like yep its just like lego's i told him i hat this cuz now i think i found my new anti-drug...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:39 PM

del sol, huh? welcome to the family. lol

what engine do you have in your sol?

Quick Reply: hey whats up everyone.