New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

hey yall

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Talking hey yall

hey so like im new to this forum and yeah all im looking for is advice from the honda gurus to let me know whats up....so yeah i have a 2010 honda civic si sedan, and im planning on putting on an aem exhaust and a honda catback exhaust, i dont know what else to put in it for the mean time, so like any of you have info on how much hp am i gonna get and all that stuff, and yeah would it mess with my warranty? anyways thanks yall....

Old 08-18-2010, 01:54 PM
HCF Member

First hi and welcome to HCF, you came to the right place for any info you are in need of.

First yes any bolt on or in that case any part put on your stock engine actually ends your warranty so make sure your positive when you put some bolts on.

Second it all depends on the parts when it comes to how much power, an intake and exhaust could give you anywhere from 5-15HP Max, but if you want real power I would look into the AJP turbo. With a stock engine it puts out 410WHP and 215 lbs. or torque, but I would recommend you find someone profession for the tune.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:57 PM

Ok, you mean an AEM intake and a Honda Catback exhaust right? I am sure the Aem intake won't void your warranty, am not sure about exhaust. You will gain just under 6.27 hp, as what AEMs website says about the intake. I don't know about the exhaust because, you didn't specify the brand or model of exhaust.
The turbo will definitely end your warranty. If you are using it as a daily driver, then don't turbo it.

And Welcome to the forum!

Old 08-18-2010, 02:09 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by burnindesirez02
Ok, you mean an AEM intake and a Honda Catback exhaust right? I am sure the Aem intake won't void your warranty, am not sure about exhaust. You will gain just under 6.27 hp, as what AEMs website says about the intake. I don't know about the exhaust because, you didn't specify the brand or model of exhaust.
The turbo will definitely end your warranty. If you are using it as a daily driver, then don't turbo it.

And Welcome to the forum!
AJP Turbo was made for daily drivers and can run daily with no problems whatsoever.