New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

HI! all :) am new here! how u all doin!!?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Default RE: HI! all :) am new here! how u all doin!!?!

sorry no pics of that...my cars doin good..ive got a 91 hatch...im savin for a new motor and a turbo now...did the drop and the whole audio thing...got a short ram and muffler but not a full catback...jus wanted a cheap fix for the sound but now im goin for a d16 turbo'd...gunna take me a little time but i cant wait..money wise...im still in high school and only can work part time so it takes a little to get that much money ,i hope to have the motor in the next few months and the turbo will be sometime next year..aside from my friend backin into me with his 89 hatch the car is doin ok...got it raised in the back a little because i was messin with the suspension and the threads on the sleeves for the coilpver crushed so now i need to get some new sleves for the rear...ill be gettin new shoocks soon and i local auto store is suposed to hook me up with the sleves...ive only had my car for a few months....after the motor maybe rims or paint but early next year i hope to get a turbo

Old 07-31-2004, 07:34 PM

wow that sounds real cool!
i take it ur going for all out performance - its all good! too many speed cameras in the uk, and plus i have 9 points on my license so i have to drive like an old granny! lol
but cant wait to see ur casr finsihed mate - sounds real good!

@mit

Old 07-31-2004, 07:42 PM

wow 9 points you better drive like a granny from now on or your screwd...lol yea ive decided to go for speed now...in between ill do a little cosmetic...rims, paint stuff like that....after the motor though...its gunna be hard to do the turbo but its in my future...its hard enough for me to save money because i find things that i want to do to my car and then im broke again...and i dont make it quick enough...3000$ give or take for a turbo kit is gunna take me quite a bit of time considering ill see some rims or ill decide on paint in the midst of saving for it...but i will happen...slowly but surly

Old 07-31-2004, 07:53 PM

lol
true man - its all bout the $$$ at the end of the day! but honda's are such nice cars, that they are worth spending money on! but theres a fine line wen modding a car, and all mods need to be carefully thought out and planned out - dnt u think! i just wana do loadsa stuff to the car and cruise! wan aget a co2 purge valve system too from ebay! lol that wud definatly rock

lol
cheers man
@mit!

Old 07-31-2004, 08:01 PM

mods should deffinatly be well thought out especially at the prices...you in a club or anything...me and my buddys were thinkin about startin a club i gotta buddy with a 89 hatch and another one with a 00 celica...and a few others...i think it would be fun to be in a club if your about appearnce really....ill find the links to their cars and you can check um out...if u wanna

Old 07-31-2004, 08:10 PM
Old 07-31-2004, 08:20 PM

yeah man
i am not a member of any club, but if u start one up - id be up for joinin! y not
my mate has just done a photoshop of the projector lights and the bad boy bonnet! what u think mite get an evo vent cut on, or some cool louvres stamped onto the bonnet too!

cheers
@mit!

Old 07-31-2004, 08:25 PM

looks good...[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-31-2004, 08:30 PM

cheers dude! just need to get those lights from ebay nw! i bought my wheels and carfrom ebay incidentaly!

ebay rocks lol

Old 07-31-2004, 08:34 PM

i know ive been searchin a lot latley at different things and even the buy now prices are good!...they have the lights for my car for 130$ i think...ive seen some nice rims there too...i will probably be perchasing rims or acessories there soon...

Quick Reply: HI! all :) am new here! how u all doin!!?!