New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hi everyone

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 07:54 PM
Default Hi everyone

yea im new here, this forum seems pretty cool... everyone just helping eachother out, instead of hating them like most forums lol. Anyways i bought a 1995 civic ex coupe on my birthday yea... 1200 is what it cost me. The previous owner rolled it so its got alot of problems exterrior wise, other than that the motor seems pretty good.. SOHC VTEC oh and it came with rear disc brakes :P lets see.. i have alot of stuff planned for it this summer...

ok the roof is all dented and unaligned, i hope i can fix this... the doors were sticking out cuz the roof was all out of place, but i used a port of power on the roof to make em fit, so they close better now. As for the interrior, the airbags blew and the passenger airbag really messed up the dash.. it cracked it open and left like a long groove accross it lol..
The hood is just totalled lol, the driver side fender was garbage too, the windshield was completely bashed in, uhmm yea soooo i need alot of stuff i posted in the wanted section of the forum. Its all stuff i need for it right now.
Thanks

Old 06-22-2005, 08:13 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hi everyone

Man, you got some work ahead of you. It'll be really rewarding though once you get it in shape. You should post some before, during, and after pics so we can watch your progress.

Oh yeah, welcome to HCF.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Default yea

yes much work awaits me. I think i will put some before, during and after pics i have some already. Thanks alot man for the welcoming

Old 06-23-2005, 11:03 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: yea

sounds like a pretty nice little project... welcome to the forum!

Old 06-23-2005, 11:13 AM
HCF Member

Welcome to HFC. I agree once you start working on it, it'll be cool. I'm interested in seeing some pics before and after.

I'm not too mechanically inclined but I'm installing a CAI which everyone says it's pretty to install.

Good Luck!

Old 06-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Default some before n during pics :P

ok this first one is the front end of the car when i just bought it.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...z/DSCF0777.jpg

ok this is the progress ive made so far on the front end, still need a hood
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...z/DSCF1034.jpg

ok this one is the driver side of the car when i first got it also. (the bad side)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...z/DSCF0776.jpg

ok this is the passenger side today.. those are acura hubs :P (no side mirror: helps cut down on weight lol...oh u can see my shadow in this one lol).
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...z/DSCF1033.jpg

thats all i have for now.. im going to paint the car black after im done with all the body work. If any one has any ideas on fixing the damage, it will be much appreciated lol.
I have some coilovers from my cuzins 94 integra that i want to put on.. not sure if they will fit, but if they do, i will drop the car a little. For right now ive been sanding and painting a SRI that was given to me from my cuzin also lol.
In the end i pretty much want the car looking stock, but a very clean stock lol.. u know... a sleeper :P

Old 06-23-2005, 01:59 PM
HCF Member

Before and after pics would be cool.. Welcome to the forum, and best of luck to you on your car project!

Old 06-23-2005, 02:03 PM
HCF Member

I think the best thing to keep it going on a slow pace...Make sure everything comes out right...

I pictured something worse than what it was so. It's going to look when it's done...

Keep it up..

Old 06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Default soft ground

yea i have been taking the progress pretty slow.. u know with school and all. But yea i expected it to be alot worse too, the dood said he rolled it on soft ground, so that helped :P lol.

Old 06-23-2005, 04:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: soft ground

Yeah, the way you described it I thought it was mangled. Keep up the good work.

I like those headlights.

Quick Reply: Hi everyone