New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hi Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Smile Hi Everyone

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and just pick up my 95 Honda Civic EX Coupe.

It has a D16z6 with a TD04 Turbo, FMIC, HKS BOV, Skunk Intake, Venom fuel rail and injectors, HKS exhaust, Blue greddy box, Short throw shifter, slotted rotors, F&R sway bars, Walbro fuel pump, RSX front seats, MOMO steering wheel, Adjustable coil-overs, 18" wheels & more.

It runs awesome but I need to get it tuned

I look forward to learning as much as I can from this site and maybe meet some of you someday

Old 04-11-2009, 11:12 PM
HCF Member

post some more pics!!! looks good bro!

Old 04-12-2009, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by 95boostedcivic
Hi everyone I'm new to the site and just pick up my 95 Honda Civic EX Coupe.

It has a D16z6 with a TD04 Turbo, FMIC, HKS BOV, Skunk Intake, Venom fuel rail and injectors, HKS exhaust, Blue greddy box, Short throw shifter, slotted rotors, F&R sway bars, Walbro fuel pump, RSX front seats, MOMO steering wheel, Adjustable coil-overs, 18" wheels & more.

It runs awesome but I need to get it tuned

I look forward to learning as much as I can from this site and maybe meet some of you someday
So it's untuned? Asking because you stated you have a Greddy blue box (E-manage). I am assuming that the car is somewhat tuned since your have something which can tune. Did the owner before your mention anything about this blue box and the tune which is on it? How many lbs. of boost are you running? Got any pics? Thanks!

Old 04-12-2009, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by cvcrcr99
So it's untuned? Asking because you stated you have a Greddy blue box (E-manage). I am assuming that the car is somewhat tuned since your have something which can tune. Did the owner before your mention anything about this blue box and the tune which is on it? How many lbs. of boost are you running? Got any pics? Thanks!
well I guess the box I have is the older style greddy blue box and the owner did not mention what kind of tune it has.

I have the boost only set at 4psi

Its runs awesome cold but once its starts warming up it start sputtering at low rpms but once the rpms gets up there it stops it seams like

I will get pictures soon cause the only one I have is in my avatar

Old 04-12-2009, 04:09 PM

Greddy came out with a complete turbo system, Greddy Trust. Included in the kit was the basics for a turbo kit (minus the intercooler, injectors, etc), which featured a blue box. There is a sticker on the side of the box read "Greddy Trust", under the sticker are like air/fuel *****. (I really don't know exactly what they are for to be 100% honest)You should be able to tune using them. HOWEVER, I would not suggesting on doing this.

As for your problem about bogging. Maybe your running a little too rich? Just a guess.

You have any dyno sheets while running 4 lbs? I'm interested in the power gains.

Old 04-12-2009, 08:05 PM

Greddy came out with a complete turbo system, Greddy Trust. Included in the kit was the basics for a turbo kit (minus the intercooler, injectors, etc), which featured a blue box. There is a sticker on the side of the box read "Greddy Trust", under the sticker are like air/fuel *****. (I really don't know exactly what they are for to be 100% honest)You should be able to tune using them. HOWEVER, I would not suggesting on doing this.

As for your problem about bogging. Maybe your running a little too rich? Just a guess.

You have any dyno sheets while running 4 lbs? I'm interested in the power gains.
The guy I got it from said it was a Greddy turbo kit but all I can see on the turbo is TD04 and the hot side of the turbo says Greddy and its like a log style exhaust manifold.

I dont have any dyno sheets as of yet but I will get some here in the near future.

The box just has a lot of numbers on it with no little ***** at all

Old 04-13-2009, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by 95boostedcivic
its like a log style exhaust manifold.
When you can, post up some pics of the car, the blue box, and that log manifold. Does the manifold allow you to keep your A/c and p/s? I have been looking at turbos recently, and very well may be my next mod!

Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 AM

When you can, post up some pics of the car, the blue box, and that log manifold. Does the manifold allow you to keep your A/c and p/s? I have been looking at turbos recently, and very well may be my next mod!
will do, my car dont have the ac hooked up but I do have p/s

Old 04-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Banned

Not really liking the paint or the rims. Rims are too big btw.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Super D16
Not really liking the paint or the rims. Rims are too big btw.
I agree the rims are to big but until I can afford new ones they are here to stay. Same way with the paint

Right now I'm all about getting it running perfect then I will work on the cosmetics

Nice car you got btw, very clean

Quick Reply: Hi Everyone