HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Hi Guys, I'm TRISH (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/hi-guys-im-trish-29447/)

jake11375 09-22-2006 09:01 AM

RE: Hi Guys, I'm TRISH

Welcome to HCF! You have quite an imagination there. I'm with Remmy #4 is a bit much and #3 is kinda pushing it (maybe just the lights only). :) Anyway... Welcome welcome welcome!

civicex96 09-22-2006 09:16 AM

Welcome to HCF!

CORRUPTMOTORS 09-22-2006 09:22 AM

welcome

My04Civic 09-22-2006 09:54 AM

its a shame, your so bubbly and have such a big imagination haha number 4 is just hilarious, post pics of the cars when you get a chance

Civic_Hottie 09-22-2006 02:52 PM

Hehe well i geuss i am little wacky but those were my thoughts lol i geuss number 4 is kinda crazy especially if its goin to cost me 300K YIKES!!!

but i did like all the feed back and i thank you for it, maybe i will save for number 4 and do it in about a million years lol oh well my dreams have been crushed *Tear*:( lol kidding.

Now back ot realistic ideas, the engine swap the 350z how much would that cost me, and i think thats around 300 HP if i do remmber my stats.

Plus leather seats any ideas on what cars have some really good seats??? i was thinking either 04-06 TL or 00-05 BMW 3 series and also wondering where i can get some???

Also i need some more advice on performance upgrades for example like suspension, brakes, engine mods, etc. etc. etc.

Also i want to do my interior White and PINK lol im sorry if im too much of a girly girl for you guys hehe. But i jsut wanna look girly girly and then burn up the road with my hot pink civic.

For my interior i want to do a lot of custom work by myself like butting screns in and gauges and sound system and a other etuff. Anyone know anything cool that you kno like not everyone has that i could do to my interior i would LOVE to know.

Also for interior i wanted to fiberglass it and i wanted to do it myself like over the weekends and stuff. Anybody that can help me to learn how to do that or know any sites where i could learn i would really love to know :D :D

I'll try to get some pictures of my civics up soon if i can lol [&:]

anyways i gotta go will check back up soon buh bye :D Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

~|[T]|~|[R]|~|[I]|~|[S]|~|[H]|~

ef4life 09-22-2006 03:21 PM

s2000 seats can be made to fit in your cars, they are factory leather.

absoulute 09-22-2006 05:13 PM

welcome...please don't paint it the pastel pink my ex had a magenta it was house of colors candy paint look real nice

mill$civic 09-22-2006 05:18 PM

welcome fellow canadian

cyberx32 09-22-2006 08:13 PM

umm all these ideas will cost a lot of money, but if you really want to do all that start saving.

mybrokenblinker 09-23-2006 12:00 AM

I've got one quick question, why mod the 95, it may be a bit lighter, but i'd mod your daily driver with the newer chassis and have some fun with the 99 si