New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Honda Civic Grand Prix Edition

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Honda Civic Grand Prix Edition

haha thatll work

Old 01-24-2007, 12:14 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: My04Civic

haha thatll work
i know they had it in HondaTuning a few months back as ont of the things that would be fun that are rarely done it was one of my favorite, the other one i liked was the 1st gen oddesy that is on the accord platform, with a boosted h22 5spd swap. that thing was bitchen

Old 01-24-2007, 01:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ben

ORIGINAL: Misha

Taking this almost antique car and spoiling it with turbo? I don't understand this. There is not that many left in such a great condition.
Turbo's do not spoil cars.
It was not about turbo. It was about changing anything on a car that managed to stay stock in mint condition for more than 20 years already. It is almost antique. IMO you spoil it if you change anything on it.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ben

Taking this almost antique car and spoiling it with turbo? I don't understand this. There is not that many left in such a great condition.
Turbo's do not spoil cars.
It was not about turbo. It was about changing anything on a car that managed to stay stock in mint condition for more than 20 years already. It is almost antique. IMO you spoil it if you change anything on it.
I prefer to call it a touch up.. i mean lets take a classic victorian style house. lets say it is 100+ years old. things are deteriorating and will eventually fall apart. but if you fix those and leave the appearance the same classic victorian style then it is still the same house with a better feel.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:17 PM
HCF Member

i agree with fiirkan. it anit going to be worth anything if u do leave it alone the most id give for is maybe 500$ cause its acarb it needs FI like a z6 sounds nice and it would be a great sleeper

edit; its not spoiling it spooling it

Old 01-24-2007, 03:17 PM
HCF Member

Sory, does not cut it here for me. The car is in perfect condition

Old 01-24-2007, 03:19 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civicblend97

i agree with fiirkan. it anit going to be worth anything if u do leave it alone the most id give for is maybe 500$ cause its acarb it needs FI like a z6 sounds nice and it would be a great sleeper
I bet you will not get a penny more if you drop d16 in it.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:22 PM
HCF Member

Ok then Misha, you can live in your deteriorating house...i will be[sm=laughat.gif] when your house falls in on ya lol. Plus he said the car had to be road worthy. he didn't say anything about how the engine ran... but i am assuming that it runs fine cause it is a honda lol.

SWAP AND BOOST FTW!!!

Old 01-24-2007, 03:26 PM
HCF Member

LOL you can fix the house without changing it and preserve it in the original look and feel. I know, I know, we had the same attitude back in Soviet Union - we break everything and rebuid it the way we want... Turning of siberian rivers, etc...Different caliber, but similar thinking...

Old 01-24-2007, 03:34 PM
HCF Member

it would be more fun with a z6 and i would give more for it with a z6 ,carbs suck my truck is carb 8 miles to the gal thats fun thats why i dont ever drive it

Quick Reply: Honda Civic Grand Prix Edition