New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Im new and heres my ride.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 12:17 PM
Default RE: Im new and heres my ride.

ORIGINAL: rx9790

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

showing ur plate isnt a big deal. Whats going to happen ? My number is KXR 33C NJ tags. What u goin to do with that info?
Its public info which can be used to locate your home and take your ****. Not everyone is honest you know. I keep my vehicles registered at my parents in another city for this reason, plus I have a little girl to protect from nutjobs. Here in texas I can take your plate to get your name and home address from the web, crossreference all licensed drivers at that address with their drivers license info as well. Plus since I work for the phone company, I could illegally access your records by name and address to get ssn. Yeah, new credit cards for me! If you blur your plate on published pics here then the odds are slim to none a thief would happen to run across your car, especially in a city the size of Houston. Lucky for you New Jersey isnt a state I can access.

All this because you posted a plate. www.publicdata.com
well how do you know that people arent taking pictures of plates when your on the road. people see them no matter what. thats what i dont understand. what would make it any different?

Old 09-01-2005, 12:41 AM
HCF Member

haha good point dj_ipirate, seriously its not like we are showing pics of our credit cards or something that we keep in a safe place, its your license plate, when you go to the mall it sits out in the open for hundreds to see...anyway phat whip man, keep up the good work!

Old 09-01-2005, 09:51 AM
HCF Member

yea its harder to get credit cards. anyway back to the car...........................are those Nissan wheels on ur ride? Sure looks like it. What are ur plans for the motor? Anything big?

Old 09-01-2005, 09:52 AM
HCF Member

the wheel your thinking about are 5 lug.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:02 PM

no, they are not nissan wheels. they are my winter wheels cause summers supposed to be almost over... i plan on upgrading the ECU, new cams, underdrive pulley, flywheel, and a stage 3 clutch. the stage one it came with isnt that great... but heres some more pics.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

Damn, nice ride man. Welcome to the site!

Old 09-01-2005, 04:45 PM

It doesn't matter if someone sees your tag. Hundreds of people see it everyday.

Old 09-01-2005, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

Hot ride. Keep visiting the site and participate. You might have some knowledge someone needs or we might be able to help you.

Old 09-01-2005, 11:25 PM
HCF Member

My liscence plate is Louisiana plate "RckTheD."

How come I dont' see any pics?

Old 09-02-2005, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: rx9790

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

showing ur plate isnt a big deal. Whats going to happen ? My number is KXR 33C NJ tags. What u goin to do with that info?
Its public info which can be used to locate your home and take your ****. Not everyone is honest you know. I keep my vehicles registered at my parents in another city for this reason, plus I have a little girl to protect from nutjobs. Here in texas I can take your plate to get your name and home address from the web, crossreference all licensed drivers at that address with their drivers license info as well. Plus since I work for the phone company, I could illegally access your records by name and address to get ssn. Yeah, new credit cards for me! If you blur your plate on published pics here then the odds are slim to none a thief would happen to run across your car, especially in a city the size of Houston. Lucky for you New Jersey isnt a state I can access.

All this because you posted a plate. www.publicdata.com

WOW!!!! I did not know that. Anyway [sm=welcomesign.gif]aboard!

Quick Reply: Im new and heres my ride.