New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Im a newb...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 05:50 PM

I've actually been trying to sell the hood since before i bought it... i hate the scoop. and tail lights are staying... im going to tint them. i saw it on a hatch not long ago and it looked pretty good. im not really in a hurry tho. just buying as i have the money.
I love CRX's... that is my fav car my boyfriend had celestial green pearl one for like 4 weeks... he trades cars all the time... it was slammed and looked super sexy!
there is a purple one (not a factory color) down the road, 91 si... its amazing!!! too bad i dont have more money

Old 03-30-2010, 05:53 PM

oh and yep my car is pretty quick at the start... but it is ten years old so its not quite as fast as some cars. i havent maxed it out yet... waiting for a safe place to do it. my old EK hatch maxed at 108... im not expecting much more. but i sure love to hear it wine!

Old 03-30-2010, 06:26 PM
shawty

gahhh i just sawa midori on here super effn clean sexy as fawt i got excited =]

Old 03-30-2010, 06:41 PM

NICE!
yeah midori is def a sexy color!
All the blacks are pretty sexy too... black is a classic, it will be never be not sexy!

Old 03-30-2010, 06:43 PM
shawty

ohhh i know =] My Cobalt I had before my civic was black i deff dnt miss that car at all!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:00 PM

i dont really miss my old car... but i hate that i wrecked it.. it was beautiful, it was bone stock.. except the wheels and exhaust... VSM, cloth interior, SUPER clean only 68,000 miles on it... automatic
i had a bout $7,000 it before i wrecked it. full coverage gave me $5,176 for it.
sad story no civic hatch deserves that... but its a miracle im alive.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:13 AM
shawty

Yess!!! Glad your alive to but RIP Hatch! When my car got stolen (The Cobalt) I paid 22,000 for it (over priced pos) my insurance only paid off like 10grand thank god for GAP insurance that was a life saver. I did how ever learn NEVER to finance a brand new car when your 21 they will eff you sideways I had the car 3 years and when it got stolen I still had 14,500 left to pay on it. NEVER will I ever do that stupid mess again!

Old 03-31-2010, 04:11 AM

Yeah luckily i dont like new cars... i love 80's and 90's cars. and im all about not getting in debt. i have a couple student loans, but my education is important enough to go in debt over. But hey if your car hadnt been stolen you wouldnt have your civic

Old 03-31-2010, 04:29 AM
shawty

EXACTLY!!! that's how I feel not to mention the Payment alone was $500 a month and the insurance was $318 a month so I have ALOT of extra cash to play with considering all I have is a $75 insurance payment a month. I only bought the car for $250 =] such a steal all she needed was a new head b/c one of the valves were cracked and the boy didn't know why it was leaking water..which I forget why it was leaking water so he replaced the water pump he used some head gasket sealer which clogged my heater core so ALL winter I had NO heat! Stupidity so My BF replaced the head gasket which wasn't blown and put a new head on it which i got for $50. She's a great car for what I paid for her. The most money I'll put into it will be hte Motor =) Ls Vtec B18b w/ a b16 head I'm sooo stoked!!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:30 AM

Nice... i probably wont be doing anymore work on mine.. except hood and wheels.
When i get my CRX, it will be different story!

Quick Reply: Im a newb...