New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

just another newbie:)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Default just another newbie:)

hey everybody, my name is erin carter (hahaha, seriously) im 18 and live in murphysboro, IL aka "the boro". i recently bought a '94 civic LX, 5 on the floor out of the local paper. was rather interesting learning how to drive a stick, hehehe, its a great lil car and i love it to pieces, always wanted one for years its a bit of a fixer-uper, it runs but ive had to replace the fuel pump, strainer, fuel relay, and battery.according to the guy that works on it for me, i saved it from an slightly abusive driver...the owner before me used it for long distance driving and if it ran, then it didnt need to be worked on[&:]the pervious owner also added a huge muffler (no clue the brand, sorry) and tinted the windows cuz he said "the kids just love that sort of thing and i had to keep up with the flow" but im slowly working on getting it up to a decent condition under the hood for now and someday with enough money, get it tuned alil bit aswellanyway pics are inmy album and even though i just joined a couple of days ago, im lovin' the site already!!!

Old 08-27-2007, 06:31 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: just another newbie:)

It is always good to hear stories about the lone civic that was mistreated and came back out ok... lol I'm sure you will have fun with the car, and let us know what you end up doing to it! So, welcome to the forums

Old 08-27-2007, 09:06 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: just another newbie:)

Welcome to the forum, im glad you got that car out of an abusive driver, good save, glad you like the site, enjoy your stay !