New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Just got an EX and under way already

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default Just got an EX and under way already

Hello everyone.

I just bought a civic EX 5-speed three weeks ago so there isn't much done to it yet. All I've done so far is install the reverse glow gauges and an alarm, but I have a plan layed out already, so you'll be seing me updating from time to time.

Old 11-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Default RE: Just got an EX and under way already

cool welcom to the forum, u got any pics yet?

Old 11-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Cat Fuсker

I'll make sure to get some after I fix ten years of dents and rust :-D ...and after a better paint job. It's purple :-(

Old 11-15-2004, 10:08 PM
NTX
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

It's purple :-(
enough said.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:33 AM
HCF Member

I got a purple 94 Civic Ex coupe 5spd too. Dont really like the color but atleast it cost only $2000 with 98,000miles and good condition inside and out. Most civic i found for that price got a lot of miles and pretty beat up. but hey atleast it was cheap. Im planning on repainting it black but until i find a good paint shop down here it will be purple for a while.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:42 AM

welcome to the forum, glad to see u gotta civic. i got the same car u have, cept mine is white, i got headers and an intake so if ur interested holla at me. glad to see u here at hcf tho.

Old 11-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: niteryder

welcome to the forum, glad to see u gotta civic. i got the same car u have, cept mine is white, i got headers and an intake so if ur interested holla at me. glad to see u here at hcf tho.
Yea, I'm interested! How much did u spend, what brand, and how hard was it to install? (I'm thinking more in terms of going turbo after changing the clutch and redoing the engine, but that's too far in the future)

Old 11-16-2004, 07:47 PM

ill pm you the information and email send you an email.

Old 11-16-2004, 07:54 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: HondaCivica

I got a purple 94 Civic Ex coupe 5spd too. Dont really like the color but atleast it cost only $2000 with 98,000miles and good condition inside and out. Most civic i found for that price got a lot of miles and pretty beat up. but hey atleast it was cheap. Im planning on repainting it black but until i find a good paint shop down here it will be purple for a while.
I got my for almost 3G's(taxes and tags included) ... gotta love ebay...hehe. I was thinking of painting my black too. In the spring probably, cuz it's a pain to work on anything when it's cold.

Old 11-16-2004, 08:00 PM
HCF Member

im trying to get rid of my "hello officer red", but i want to do it right. when i get a second car, im going to strip the whole thing down to a shell, then strip all the paint off down to the bare steel, then i think my father-in-law is going to help me paint it.

Quick Reply: Just got an EX and under way already