New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Me

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Default Me

Hi.. im seth,i drive a Honda Civic.. I have a performance tuned 4 inch exhaust and a CAI system, Greddy turbo, and a lot of other goodies.. i need help though.. i wanna make my car run 10's! what could i do?

Old 12-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Me

4" exhaust?! jesus. Give us a full mod list, as well as year/model/motor and we'll go from there.

Welcome to HCF!

Old 12-14-2007, 11:35 AM

It's a 93 Civic DX hatch..

I pretty much want it to look like this
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...nt=ricer06.jpg

except on a Civic Hatch..i think with the spoiler, air splitters, custom rims, i should be running like 13's.. then i wanna hook it up with NOS, which should make me push 900hp and i should be able to run around 10's..

Old 12-14-2007, 12:49 PM

dude the car on the link from photobucket is ugly thats all rice

Old 12-14-2007, 01:47 PM

HA! arent all civics rice? im just f-in with you guys.. i dont really drive a hondurrr.. i drive a 95 impala SS.. actually i hate honda's and think its absolutley rediculous to mod them for any form of performance.. they handle for shiz, they look like shiz, and well they just plain are shiz.. the only thing they are good for is basically being a low class econ. car.. which is what they are.. get good MPG and last a long *** time.. thats all.. they're beaters, runnners.. or w.e youde like to call them.. modding them for any reason is just bogus..

Old 12-14-2007, 03:37 PM
HCF Member

you must have been rejected by society[&:]

Old 12-14-2007, 04:36 PM
HCF Member

[sm=closed.gif]

Old 12-14-2007, 06:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Moocowman

HA! arent all civics rice? im just f-in with you guys.. i dont really drive a hondurrr.. i drive a 95 impala SS.. actually i hate honda's and think its absolutley rediculous to mod them for any form of performance.. they handle for shiz, they look like shiz, and well they just plain are shiz.. the only thing they are good for is basically being a low class econ. car.. which is what they are.. get good MPG and last a long *** time.. thats all.. they're beaters, runnners.. or w.e youde like to call them.. modding them for any reason is just bogus..

so, how do yourealy feel???
not all civics are rice. iknow there's a ton of them out there. but that goes for any kind of car.there's people who have good tastes....and then theres the ones that just dont get it. ive seen good and bad from both sides.we couldsit here and go back and forth about this forever.i cant count the times i've had comploments from people that dont like hondas. but then again i havent heard many civics cam like mine.[sm=rockinit.gif]
anywho.....to each his own and all that jazz right!? but im glad you got that off your chest, i bet you feel better now...you need a hug?

[IMG]local://upfiles/27056/CCD6A080EC9046DFA35CF887FBD4EF21.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-14-2007, 06:44 PM
HCF Member

Wow, the Impala must be Bad A$$ for you to come pickin' a fight with a Civic. Tell you what, you can race my nephew. That way you can get beat by an 18 year old in a Vega.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:39 PM

if you think your SS is so great then ill race you. german engineering spanks american engineering any day.