New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to this.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Smile New to this.

Hello, my name is Johnny, I am 15 almost about time to get my permit and my dad and step mom have decided that I get to drive the good old 94' Honda Civic that at this point in time isn't even registered, after it got in a small fender bender 2 years ago the insurance company marked it as totaled, my dad said he is gonna try to register it this month. Its a great car, nicknamed ol' reliable its got over 200,000 miles and still runs great. Needs a new paint job and some other bugs need to be worked out.

Bugs with the car: (some I already know what I'm gonna do)
-Acelerometer Issue, will be working, then hit 0 when actually going 70 then just jump up to 200 it is figity. (Gonna check the cords if thats not the issue, I'm just gonna go to a scrap yard and pick up a gauge cluster.)

-Needs a new paint job.

-Needs refurnishing on the inside door panels. (Gonna see how much it is to get refurnished or go pick up an inside door panel from scrap yard.)

Not to many things and all fixable just cost money. Money which I don't really have.