New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Civic Chick

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 01:52 AM
Default RE: New Civic Chick

Maybe we should keep the new girls thread on topic guys?

Webdesign should really be in a different forum (the off topic one maybe?).. Think of this.. What would you feel if the Admin hijacked your first thread and started talking about something way off?

Lets get back to the topic and welcome the new member chick

(nothing personal Amanda)

Old 02-22-2005, 02:27 AM

That was a pretty ill thread jack though...

Old 02-22-2005, 10:15 AM

thanks "illyont" but it's all good I'm not going to go postal for them jacking my thread.... This site is actually a little more active than www.hondaforums.com They flamed me bad on that site but I still check them out.... This site is a little more active, those guys are all into the motors & mechanics of the car a little more than appearance... Thanks for the warm & fuzzy welcome I really feel loved I promise I will get some pics soon whenever the weather gets nice....

Old 02-22-2005, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

we're more about the motors and performance too, but we're not going to flame you for doing what you like. just keep it clean looking. what exactly did they flame you for?

Old 02-22-2005, 08:49 PM

I thought there was something different about that name Amanda, does kinda sound girly...

Any ways, Welcome from the Old Geezer to the forum also..Stay with us and we will take care of you ..

WheelBroker

ORIGINAL: Admin

Welcome!! Great to have you here... and don't mind them... this site is run by a girl... I hope you'll visit us often!!

~Amanda

Old 02-23-2005, 07:41 AM

They flamed me for wanting an alarm with auto start on my car they said it was a waste & that I should just automatic start only , they also flamed me for just wanting to tint my windows & rims & a phat azz system. I mean I will eventually lower it & I want to maybe try an air suspension out, get a full intake & exhaust! They sweAar you have to have the motor swapped & nos & all this other mechanical stuff just to be a ricer.... I just want to turn heads it's basically the same 4-5 people who sit & stare at that sight all day & make rude azz coments & put downs on anything you ask or say.. enough of my rambling I just like this site so far much better than that one for sire & I would like to keep it that way... Also While I have some eyes where could I get a good deal on rims either chrome or gunmetal & where can I get a cat back exhaust for a good price

Old 02-23-2005, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: illyont

Maybe we should keep the new girls thread on topic guys?

Webdesign should really be in a different forum (the off topic one maybe?).. Think of this.. What would you feel if the Admin hijacked your first thread and started talking about something way off?

Lets get back to the topic and welcome the new member chick

(nothing personal Amanda)
Excuse me... I DID say we should keep it on topic... see??

ORIGINAL: Admin

But back to the topic... welcome to the new lady at HCF. I hope you'll visit us often.

~Amanda
Thank you...

~Amanda

Old 02-23-2005, 07:18 PM

Careful illy, Amanda'll drop you like a bad habit...

Old 02-27-2005, 02:56 PM

welcome to the site
personally i know exactly how u feel i love turnin heads all the engine stuff comes last for me due to all the potholes and such where i live .......if you are looking for wheels at a good price i would try www.wheelsnext.com they have all kind of wheels and tire combo chrome , gunmetal , and all that...plus they sell adr wheels which i like alot very reasonable price and good quality... when it comes to a cat back exhaust its hard to find one cheap but i can only suggest ebay they usually have the best price. or jus find the part you want and search the net thats what i usually do and try to find the best price...

Old 02-28-2005, 07:16 AM

Ok so what about airbags for my civic what all is entaled in that???

Quick Reply: New Civic Chick