New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the forum...

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Default New to the forum...

Yea what's up all? I'm Vaughn. nice to meet you all. Like the subject says i'm new here. i'm only 15 right now but i plan on getting my cousins 94 civic ex coupe. I figured that i should learn things about the car and how to do things before i get the car so i can be prepared, so i joined here after i found it on google. pretty cool site i must say.

I can't wait to get my license and turn 16 so i can work and be able to mod my civic. What do you guys think would be the best things to get first. I was thinking save up for engine and then cosmetic. I think i want to mod the car a lot but idk about the turbo because i'm goin to do all of this myself but idk it depends. What do you all think i should start with. Intake? Exhaust? Header?

Old 12-21-2007, 08:44 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: New to the forum...

Well first of all...Welcome to HCF...
and its all up to you....if you want to do something to the engine first then yeah i/h/e would be a good start...but if exterior is something you want first, then i would do a drop with 16's and lip kit

but good luck modding your civic