New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Default New to the forum

Hey guys and gals,

Well, as the thread title says: I am new to the forum. I recently purchased a new-to-me '97 civic EX 1.6 SOHC sedan to use as my daily commutor car. For the past while I have been driving my Nissan Titan (listed in my sig), but the fuel bills have been out of control lately so I had to cave in and buy something easier on gas. I purchased the car locally for the princely sum of $750, and I think I got a pretty decent deal on it considering she only has 120k miles, and is in really good condition considering the age of the vehicle. I'm a mod-friendly guy, and I am looking forward to driving something that is easy on fuel and gets me where I need to go, but I can still play around with and add a few performance mods and customizations. I like the availability of aftermarket parts for the civic, and although I probably won't turn it into a full-blown rice-mobile, I will definitely be having some fun with it! Anyway....I guess I will have a bit of reading to do now in some old posts. By springtime I'm sure the mod bugs will be biting so I guess I had better figure out what's what by then

Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum if i were you i wouldn't say rice-mobile alot of us take offense to the term rice but again welcome and hope you enjoy your new civic as much as most of us enjoy ours

Old 12-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Default New to the forum

Talk about your bad luck, you also kind of have ot feel bad for the wal-mart employees, that could not have been a safe situation. Especially what happened today at on particular wal-mart it sounds like they did what was best for everyone.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:59 AM
HCF Member

wtf are you talkin about^

Old 12-21-2009, 11:07 AM
HCF Member

I hate rice. Tuners FTW!

Old 12-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Banned
Default New to the forum

Hey everyone, whats up? My name is Melissa and Im new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:33 AM
HCF Member

^ right section, but just create your own thread

and welcome to Hcf to the both of you

Old 01-05-2010, 05:46 AM
HCF Member

Lol at this thread of pure randomness...

Welcome to the forum all THREE of you...

Most here aren't ricers OP, when our fat ICP guy comes back from his well earned ban, you'll see one of our few and most annoying ricers. lulz.

Come june just drop your car, best mod you can do IMO