New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Guy On The Block

Old 11-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Default New Guy On The Block

Hey guys whats up! I just joined the board.Im coming over from team-integra.net I used to have an auto 1994 ls.(for sale by the way 2500) Now I have a 94 civic I just bought from my cousin for 200 bucks. Its red(milano?) and 5 speed. Im not too familiar with civics bc I have had my teg for 3 years now. Hopefully i can learn as much here as I did there and build a hot car doing it. Heres a pic of my car. Relax guys I just picked her up!

Old 11-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Default RE: New Guy On The Block

Welcome to the forum.... and btw your car's not that bad... especially for the price.

Old 11-27-2005, 07:19 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Old 11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
HCF Member

Why are u sellin the teg?

Old 11-27-2005, 07:35 PM

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 11-27-2005, 07:51 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the Forum there are some cool people on here minus a few bad apples. But damn I think you scored if you picked that car up for 200 bucks. I would leave it like that and make it a sleeper...LOL Does the car have swap already, whats inside? Alot of the integra stuff crosses over so you will probably no more than you think.

Old 11-27-2005, 07:57 PM

It does not have the swap yet.I have the motor though. Yea it was a steal at 200 bucks. Im selling the teg bc Its auto. It was a project I didnt have time or patience to finish.Interested in buying it? Its black primered 2 door. It has alot of aftermarket parts to go with the sale.(black carpet brand new not installed, its got the pillar guage pod with air/fuel and oil pressure gauges, power m3 mirrors, bomex rear bumper not installed, black housing halo projector headlights, black housing turn signals, painted all red tails.) Its a steal for 2500, thats why Im hoping to have it go quick. Quick questions, my car is completely stock, what were some of your guys' first mods?

Old 11-27-2005, 08:20 PM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum![sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif] i got my civic almost a year ago now,my first mod was tint and a tack lol..and lowering springs,i got some more stuff now, but the real stuff starts in the spring when i get my car paid off

Old 11-27-2005, 09:04 PM
HCF Member

damm. i wish somebody would sell me a civic coupe for $200.

Old 11-27-2005, 09:08 PM

Well the civic has tints, but they arent dark enough for me.So far I have the new motor which is going to be built over the winter months. I have a jensen 7 inch flip out tv, pioneer front and rear speakers, 1 piece halo projectors, maybe some other little things soon. most important is getting the car cleaned up.Previous owner didnt have much love for it. what are some clean taillights for the civic? Mine has some altezzas Ill be selling soon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Guy On The Block