New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Default New Member

My name is Steve, and my girlfriend owns a 2000 Civic EX A/T that we will be looking forward to make look nice, lol. I look forward to communicating and researching about this car because if shes happy, everyones happy, lol. Currently the car is Silver, with fiberglass fenders and side skirts. She had a front and back bumper put on,. but her harsh driveway ripped those pieces off in no time. Looking to get a set of Tenzo Passion 5s, and looking to paint the entire car pink after the kit gets re-fiberglassed and molded, lol. Couple other little things done, but nothing worth mentioning. Looking forward to getting some research and getting started on this project. Ill post some pics soon, as I am on my work computer right now.

I own a 2006 Eclispse GS, but thats neither here or there, as I dontplan on bagging on Honda, as they pretty much were the pioneers of the entire tuner scene. My car is not fast, so theres no need to say your Honda is faster, because, it probably is, lol.

Old 12-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Default RE: New Member

Hey welcome, you should put some projector headlights on it, and do some engine work like cold air intake, exhaust, headers, and what ever else you want to do to it. good luck, and let me know if you have any questions... My Civic Is Faster...J/K

Old 12-22-2006, 08:35 AM

Simple upgrades to the engine are planned, the usual I/H/E, and I didnt think about projectors. If I got any questions, Ill be sure to PM you.

Old 12-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Ben

A pink civic with a body kit (if the pink is the right color) will look pretty hot. Welcome!

Old 12-23-2006, 12:38 AM

Hello to Him and Her and Welcome to you both on the forums..
Merry Christmas...
WheelBroker

[IMG]local://upfiles/37/89B37D91C54A4845B3D520C2683FADEB.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-26-2006, 11:38 AM

The pink is pretty intense, but not hot, think Victorias Secret Pink, if any of you guys are avid shoppers, lol.

Thanks for the Xmas Wishes, right back at you.

Old 12-26-2006, 11:54 AM

sure you guys wont regret the pink?

Old 12-26-2006, 05:30 PM

Id bend her over the pink and pet the panther...whooo

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2114444

If thats the pink your talkin about, i like it or anything similar too...if ya girl looks like that as well, or similar too, my number is 1-Gir-LST-EALR

Old 12-26-2006, 07:42 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: pammee

My name is Steve, and my girlfriend owns a 2000 Civic EX A/T that we will be looking forward to make look nice, lol. I look forward to communicating and researching about this car because if shes happy, everyones happy, lol. Currently the car is Silver, with fiberglass fenders and side skirts. She had a front and back bumper put on,. but her harsh driveway ripped those pieces off in no time. Looking to get a set of Tenzo Passion 5s, and looking to paint the entire car pink after the kit gets re-fiberglassed and molded, lol. Couple other little things done, but nothing worth mentioning. Looking forward to getting some research and getting started on this project. Ill post some pics soon, as I am on my work computer right now.

I own a 2006 Eclispse GS, but thats neither here or there, as I dontplan on bagging on Honda, as they pretty much were the pioneers of the entire tuner scene. My car is not fast, so theres no need to say your Honda is faster, because, it probably is, lol.
i own the same car. will help you fix it up.
i saw a bunch of pink civics. they are not so nice. i like pink, dont take me wrong, but the color...i dont know...i m thinking about yelow when i do the motor swap.
oh and Welcome!

Old 12-26-2006, 09:24 PM

Yellow would be nice, I like certain shades, but I feel liek I see yellow everywhere around here. We went to get the paint before Xmas and thats whats she wants, lol. I do appreciate the help, I probabyl will get back at you if I encounter either a problem or just looking for an easier way to do things. I just wish I had the money to get her car going, hopefully soon, before we have to start saving up for everything