New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 06:13 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: New Member

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride. Looks good....

Old 08-06-2007, 09:15 AM

NICE and Sexy too,,,,, with the Red colour.

Old 08-06-2007, 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: JD 2007

Hello Brah. I just bought the same car 4 days ago, except its NBP. Thinking about a catback exhaust. ENJOY.
yea, ive had 2 black cars...was gunna go for my third...but the HRP is a unique and rare color that i just couldnt pass on. i will say the black looks a lil better imo...but i like to stand out without catching the attention of the fuzz...

Old 08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 07 Si

Hello Brah. I just bought the same car 4 days ago, except its NBP. Thinking about a catback exhaust. ENJOY.
yea, ive had 2 black cars...was gunna go for my third...but the HRP is a unique and rare color that i just couldnt pass on. i will say the black looks a lil better imo...but i like to stand out without catching the attention of the fuzz...
well, red was the wrong choice for you, because i'm like a sitting duck, because all the pigs see are RED like their bulls or something.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:12 PM

My nephew bought a new 07 Civic Si coupe last nov in Habanero red, its a great color. I wanted a white 07 Si sedan but they sold it days before. The other colors available were grey, which I didn't want, my last 3 cars were silver ASM, before that I had a $40k Tundra 4 door limited 4x4 that was grey. The other color I could get was Fiji blue which I really wanted, but it was at a dealer 1 hour away who didn't want to deal. So I got black, which I love, its just alot of work. If I had a choice I would of gotten white or blue. Stuck with NBP black and love it.

Congrats on the new 07 Civic Si sedan!!! What a BLAST to drive!!! Jeff from northern IL.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:21 PM

Welcome. I love the 4 doors. Hopefully, I'll have one by the end of the year.

Old 08-07-2007, 06:52 PM

Looking real nice man. Love the 07's

Old 08-07-2007, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

ORIGINAL: 07 Si

well, red was the wrong choice for you, because i'm like a sitting duck, because all the pigs see are RED like their bulls or something.
nah man, i didnt get the rally red, its the red with the orange flake to it...it almost looks maroonish orange...and its four doors, so the cops have left me alone so far. they used to fallow me in my black integra, sometimes for miles waiting for me to make a mistake.

Old 08-07-2007, 07:48 PM

thanks for all the love!

and CYmarlins, how does the 1.8 sohc pull? my integra had a 1.8 dohc non-vetc. i waited 8 months to get the si, i only test drove that and an 07 impeza wrx, never got to test drive the regular civics, eventhough i wanted to. (along with the accord, the s2000, and new lancer(cant afford and evo..lol)

Old 08-09-2007, 09:01 AM

hey!! initially i thought we had the same car but i have the coupe. not really into sedans....not sure why. i dont like the backs of them...but the mugen sure does look nice! congrats on ur car hope u enjoy i'm still getting used to manual...but i HAD to get the si. love em.

Quick Reply: New Member