New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new member...from Akron

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Default new member...from Akron

hello everyone, i would just like to say "hi" to all the members of the forum. im 19 and im a girl....yea....i love hondas to death, lol.....the names Ariel and i reside just south of akron, OH. my 1st two summers out of highschool i worked 3 jobs and saved enough to buy my first car....my beautiful 00 civic si....shes looking kinda rough now, with the weather we've been having but shes still going strong. my x-boyfriend use to use you guy's site to buy parts and such, and every once and a while i would get on and "poke around"..lol.....i used to look around at other honda forums, but they are just to rude. although i have a lil knowledge of hondas, i know it amounts to almost nothing w/ all the info. out there; and when i use to visit other sites i was afraid to post questions b/c i was scared of the nasty and rude comments i would recieve. but on this site, thats just not the case. everyone is so knowledgeable and so eager to help everyone out.....im sorry for the long intro. but i just wanted to say that you guys do a great job run'n the place

Old 03-05-2007, 12:01 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: new member...from Akron

welcome tothe forum

(i have a feeling this is going to be a long thread like the other ones)

Old 03-05-2007, 12:04 PM

o yea..i kno how everyone always posts their mods on their intro. so i guess ill do the same....lets see...i have...

aem cold air intake (although the filters probably dirty due to the weather)
skunk 2 short shifter
vis cf hood
c8 rota rims (i know how everyone usually cracks on rotas, but i like em )
ww lip kit
street glow underbody kit (everyone has a lilrice in em..LOL)

thats all i can remember off the top of my head....i'll try and get pictures, but i dont want to take any pictures w/ all the salt n stuff on the car......i know how usually you guys have the pictures at night w/ the lighting just right, in the empty parking lot, trying to find those myspace angles......but ill try and post them after i give er a good wash LOL....thanks...

Old 03-05-2007, 12:07 PM

thanks ej6buddy

Old 03-05-2007, 12:12 PM
HCF Member

Haha "those myspace angles" That made me chuckle. Im sort of near you. Im just west of pittsburgh. I love my 99 Si. 99-00 are my favorites! Can't wait for some pics.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

welcome

Old 03-06-2007, 09:43 AM

ORIGINAL: ryank327

Haha "those myspace angles" That made me chuckle. Im sort of near you. Im just west of pittsburgh. I love my 99 Si. 99-00 are my favorites! Can't wait for some pics.
pitt?....i go to walsh, but originally i went torobert morris which is just right outside pitt...i went there my freshman yr in college...

Old 03-06-2007, 06:42 PM

Welcome to the Forum!I'm about 2 hours away from you..I'm in Columbus, but nonetheless glad to see anotherOhioan here!

Old 03-07-2007, 06:12 AM

Welcome Aboard!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 06:56 AM
HCF Member

Welcome to the forum.What are your future plans for your car is there any mod plans before the summer hits?

Quick Reply: new member...from Akron