New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new ohio member

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Default new ohio member

sup to everyone, well i got my civic last year, traded my bagged s10 on 20" spinners for it. Its a 93, orange and chromeillusion paint with a wisdom body kit molded to the car. saleen mustang wing, one off custom trunk. cold air intake, plugs wires, header, radiator, catback exhaust with tip. painted dash. shaved doors. ill post pics tomarrow. well thats my car and i hope to hear your guys imput on it and lookin forward to talkin to you all.

Old 03-21-2006, 09:30 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: new ohio member

Welcome to HCF. [sm=gears.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 03-21-2006, 09:33 PM

I'm new too, from PA... welcome to you as well

Old 03-23-2006, 09:02 AM
HCF Member

schweet... nice truck from the sounds of it.. too bad it will probably end up in the wrong hands...

good luck with the civic... which list of mods is that list for..the civic? or the truck??

im only a hop away here in pa... clarion area.. soo if ur close to summit racing/canton.. im only about 2 hours away not that bad if u wanna go cruisin

Old 03-23-2006, 11:28 AM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum!!..car sounds pretty nice, my buddy had a durango with 22" spinners on it and a huge system, thos rims get soooo much attention..especially when your rolling out of a busy college

Old 03-23-2006, 05:13 PM

good thing you dont have spinners anymore. i just never found them attractive at all. welcome to the forum and be sure to post plenty of pix, inside and out of the car. oh and the engine bay of course.

Old 03-23-2006, 07:15 PM

well the interior isnt the best, have the dash painted, some racing seats with 4 point harness that havent been put in yet. other than that the interior is kinda junk. its a work in progress. as far as pictures, i will get them up as soon as my 13 month old gets done being sick i will post some. thanks for all the replies and hope to hear from more of ya soon and possible gettin to meet some of ya.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:33 AM

can someone tell me how to resize my picks, the site says there too big to load

Old 03-24-2006, 12:19 PM
HCF Member

where in ohio??

ORIGINAL: pointbrink

I'm new too, from PA... welcome to you as well

wher in PA??

Old 03-24-2006, 04:02 PM

i am from sidney ohio, its about 45 min north of dayton. i cant figure out how to resize these pictures so im gonna use my autotrader link for the pics, hope this isnt against the rules. anyways here it is, let me know what u think.
Clicky

Remmy's edit: Using the link button in the post toolbar eliminates long link text thus not stretching the page.

Quick Reply: new ohio member