New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New person here with a question

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction

Honestly, the only people that this talk keeps away are ricers. I consider it a good thing.

When you get overrun by ricers, you get what's happening to Honda-Tech. Tons of ricers are joining Honda-Tech, and all of the frustrated senior members are leaving because they hate V-bulletin and they hate ricers. Now Honda-Tech is mostly a bunch of people giving bad information, and then a few people who actually know what they're talking about.
club civic is overrun with ricers too =/ this is the only forum i been on that gets rid of em ... and i like that ....

Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by jpnolan
Are we serious right now...... This is why hcf has such a hard time getting and keeping new members.

You can swap any of the k20s alot of good information about this swap can be found at http://www.xproductionz.com/k20swap/k20swap.html or
k20a.org.
Exactly Jpnolan, that's why with a little bit more searching i found wayyyyyy better forums. People are wwwwaaaaayyyyy nicer and friendlier who have more knowledge and better detailed threads. Who needs insults from cry babies. I guess they forgot what it was like to start off modding there car. Oh well your loss. See ya. I won't be coming back any time soon so thanks to all the numb nuts who like to poke fun at someone they know nothing about. Bye bye tough guy never finished high school, pimple faced domino delivering idiot.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Just so everyone can see his edit:

"Get rid of the ugly first" means exactly what it says. Get rid of the rice on your car, which from the sounds of it is just about everything you've done to it.

Yes I finished high school. But even if I hadn't, who are you to talk, you're the one stuck in the 90's.

Also, if you would have done a damn search, you'd find that your question has been asked and answered a lot already.
Oh yea and by the way **** YOU!!!!!! i'm trying to get me taken off this crappy forum. So YOUR AN *** HOLE.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:12 AM

I hear you 06 warrior... about the fact that people can be dicks... However, maybe it is a failed attempt at sarcasm? lol That's the only thing I can think of. Most all of the members are generally nice and provide helpful advice, I am sorry you feel otherwise.

It's great to think that so many current members are worried and are trying to get more and more people on this forum, but yet, deter them when a question is asked. I am not speaking of anyone in general, as I have said, most all members are great to deal with and try and help as much as possible.

I am sorry we have branded ourselves as a "crappy forum"... honestly, 06 warrior, I hope you are able to give us another chance. I am definitely interested in seeing a few pics of your car. Although, I am not a huge fan of body kits etc etc, I will admit there is about 1% of all cars with aftermarket body kits which do look nice IMO.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by 06_warrior
Oh yea and by the way **** YOU!!!!!! i'm trying to get me taken off this crappy forum. So YOUR AN *** HOLE.
It's "you're".

Unless you were saying that I have an ******* ("your" is possessive), which would be true.

But yea, welcome to the internet... you can't get your panties in a wad over one person's opinion. This will happen at any forum you go to eventually, regardless of the subject.

I don't like body kits, big spoilers, and huge tachs, and i'll say it if I want. I actually "insulted" you very mildly, you are overreacting.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 06-12-2009 at 12:42 PM.