HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Newbie here! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/newbie-here-11270/)

SlowHatchGirl96 10-08-2005 07:02 PM

Newbie here!

Hey. I'm new to this forum. What's up everyone? I drive a Honda Civic Hatchback. I don't really like my civic. I think it's fugly! I don't have any pictures as of yet.

SlowHatchGirl96 10-08-2005 07:05 PM

RE: Newbie here!

I drive a Civic Hatch

Chimera02EX 10-08-2005 07:06 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!

What year? Are you planning to do anything with it? Pics of the hatch?

sacicons 10-08-2005 07:11 PM

why do you say its fugly? is it a styling dislike/ or a problem specific to your civic? (flaking paint, dents, etc?)

SlowHatchGirl96 10-08-2005 07:17 PM

No, it's rarest honda civic color (midori green) which is VERY ugly in color to me. It's fugly b/c I hate hatchbacks. No it's not all flakey...it's only got 44,102 miles on it. Yeah I have done some stuff to it already. It's a 96 Hatchback. It's a stylish thing...the color is ugly and it being a hatchback..is very unatractive in my opinion~

ngoti 8tor 10-08-2005 08:08 PM

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Does it have A/C? Automatic or manual?

SlowHatchGirl96 10-08-2005 08:22 PM

lol, thanks. Yes it has A/C. It's an Automatic[sm=idontcare.gif]

sacicons 10-08-2005 10:17 PM

bring it and a few thousand dollars to me and ill change your mind about it;)

ngoti 8tor 10-08-2005 10:20 PM

Those hatches sell like hotcakes around here. Never saw that color brfore though.

SlowHatchGirl96 10-08-2005 11:08 PM

Sacicons, I've put like 2,300 into my civic so far, and i still don't like it. And it's a green color, click on this -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/223813 <- that's the color of my car.

sacicons 10-09-2005 12:42 AM

yeah, the owner of a local shop has one like that. what have you done to it?

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 08:13 AM

Um. Tires/rim, system, cd player, tinted window, dual halo angel eye projectors w/ piaa extreme white plus bulbs/ car sercuirty alarm system. Did have springs on, took them off, want coilovers.

Forty04 10-09-2005 12:17 PM

Welcome aboard hatch girl! Let us know what we can do to help you enjoy your civic as much as we enjoy ours:D

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 12:19 PM

LOL...don't really think theirs anything anyone can do...i just don't like civics! I'd rather have a....

Forty04 10-09-2005 12:44 PM

Ok, out of curiosity, why are you here? Everyone is welcome here at HCF, but if you dont like civics, thats just asking for trouble

Remmy 10-09-2005 12:47 PM

Jesus girl! I always assumed that you had an ugly teal hatch. THen I just saw the pics. What is there not to like about that thing?

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 01:56 PM

My parents bought it without my permission they won't buy me what i want b/c of insurance reasons. And, not many people like the color *UNLESS* they are honda people no, im not here for trouble... i have a civic, i've done stuff to it, that does NOT mean i like it....

Remmy 10-09-2005 01:58 PM

I say get a new paint job.

Xoopiter 10-09-2005 03:01 PM

I have never really been a fan of hatchbacks. The only hatchback I ever liked was my buddys 86 CRX. Really sweet car. Althought your car has a lot of potential and its a honda :)

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 03:58 PM

a paint job won't help the car look any better. it's a hatchback, all hatchbacks are ugly!!!!

dj_ipirate 10-09-2005 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

Those hatches sell like hotcakes around here. Never saw that color brfore though.
i sold one on the lot i work at a few days ago. i love running around in it.

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 05:00 PM

Well, that's cool. I guess some people specifically like Hatches. I don't consider myself one of those lucky few people that do. [sm=sigh.gif]

16bit_villain 10-09-2005 05:09 PM

Personally I have a hatch fetish... an affinity towards all things HATCH. I love em!

Can't get enough of em!

...WOO!

Okay, what I mean is... I'm a hatch nerd. :eek:

mxs 10-09-2005 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

Jesus girl! I always assumed that you had an ugly teal hatch. THen I just saw the pics. What is there not to like about that thing?
That's what I thought and then I reread it, that link is the COLOR of her car (not actually her car)

right?

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 05:16 PM

Correct that is not my actual car, just the color. I don't have a digital camra, so, i can't post pictures of my car. Oh, he thought that was my car. lol. that's funny, i posted and said it wasn't...dunno who he mis-read, but ok.

mill$civic 10-09-2005 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: SlowHatchGirl96

LOL...don't really think theirs anything anyone can do...i just don't like civics! I'd rather have a....
what was it that you would rather have??? ...i got to say i dont think that color is bad at all,its unique..welcome aboard[sm=hiya.gif]good to have more girls joining

Ray012874 10-09-2005 09:13 PM

I don't know but that car looks cool. The color could change but overall it's good.

SlowHatchGirl96 10-09-2005 10:30 PM

I want a GT Mustang...wanted a mustang since I was around 14....but parents said 'no' b/c of insurance, i'm stuck with what I have.

sacicons 10-09-2005 11:45 PM

:(

chaseman1978 10-09-2005 11:52 PM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

:(
be nice man, we all remember what happened last time a girl was here talking about "not liking" civics...**cough** nikki ...j/k
its all good...

Xoopiter 10-10-2005 12:25 AM

I want a GT Mustang...wanted a mustang since I was around 14....but parents said 'no' b/c of insurance, i'm stuck with what I have.
I wanted a mustang SO bad and even had the cash for one. The reasons I didnt buy one? $950 a month on insurance a $1.25/Liter gas. But I do love my honda. Different then a mustang but I still like it. :)

Jeff

SlowHatchGirl96 10-10-2005 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Xoopiter

I wanted a mustang SO bad and even had the cash for one. The reasons I didnt buy one? $950 a month on insurance a $1.25/Liter gas. But I do love my honda. Different then a mustang but I still like it. :)

Jeff
Yeah I hear ya. I still want one real bad. And I'll probably get one as soon as I turn 25 when the insurance drops a whole lot...4 mores years to go. :)[sm=w00t.gif]

Forty04 10-10-2005 06:13 AM

heh heh.... speaking of fugly cars

SlowHatchGirl96 10-10-2005 09:40 AM

You think a civic looks better then a mustang? HAHA Even though your taste obviously sucks, i can see your little pic of your car as your avatar...it's not nice looking anyone that tells you so, obviously, has no taste, and a damn stock v6 mustang will blow your doors off...So shut up my dear.

Forty04 10-10-2005 09:44 AM

You think a civic looks better then a mustang? HAHA Even though your taste obviously sucks, i can see your little pic of your car as your avatar...it's not nice looking anyone that tells you so, obviously, has no taste, and a damn stock v6 mustang will blow your doors off...So shut up my dear.
Were we even talking about speed?? did someone say my car was faster?!? And I never said that my civic is better looking than a mustang. It is, but i never said that. I said that mustangs are ugly. My opinion. If your going to toss around your two cents about how ugly you think civics are, be prepared to hear the same thing back about cars you might like. Thats what forums are about, sharing opinoins.

Oh yeah, and i'm not your dear. And telling someone to shut up on a forum is about the most pointless thing i've ever heard of.

ngoti 8tor 10-10-2005 09:50 AM

hehehe......I think she is nikki

Not nice to come on a Civic forum just to say she doesn't like Civics then cut down a members ride for no reason at all.

Forty04 10-10-2005 09:54 AM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

hehehe......I think she is nikki

Not nice to come on a Civic forum just to say she doesn't like Civics then cut down a members ride for no reason at all.
My thoughts exactly... I mean, "to each his own" is a standard we pretty much live by around here. And to have my taste questioned and criticized, well, thats just uncalled for

Remmy 10-10-2005 09:57 AM

We dont need flaming here. And no, a 6 banger mustang would not blow Forty's doors off.

SlowHatchGirl96 10-10-2005 09:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Were we even talking about speed?? did someone say my car was faster?!? And I never said that my civic is better looking than a mustang. It is, but i never said that. I said that mustangs are ugly. My opinion. If your going to toss around your two cents about how ugly you think civics are, be prepared to hear the same thing back about cars you might like. Thats what forums are about, sharing opinoins.

Oh yeah, and i'm not your dear. And telling someone to shut up on a forum is about the most pointless thing i've ever heard of.
No you quoted back and said heh heh....speaking of fugly cars. Nope, never said civics were ugly said hacthes were ugly, and your the one that quoted me....and said what you said...implying something not me.

Forty04 10-10-2005 10:00 AM

Yes, i stated my opinion about the Mustang. The only thing i was implying, were that mustangs are fugly. How is this confusing?