New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

not all of us suck! (utah)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Default not all of us suck! (utah)

Hey ya'll. Just found this site, so far so good, just wanted to intro myself, I live in North Salt Lake, Utah, and I have been playing hell trying to find other people who LOVE CRX's and no luck. No one to meet, that is much of a human anyway, and no one to hang out and fix cars with or mod etc... SOOO anyway, I am the proud owner of a 91 crx si with jdm stock swap with a few mods, and a run to hell 91 4WS prelude, love the thing but it needs much work to be nice. I would like to get to know anyone who is adult minded and into honda around here to maybe get a local group goin. im no noob to honda's but new here!

Old 03-09-2006, 07:41 AM
Default RE: not all of us suck! (utah)

From one not-so-noob to another not-so-noob, WELCOME!

[sm=bananallama.gif]

Old 03-09-2006, 08:53 AM
HCF Member

Welcome... you go friends here.

Old 03-09-2006, 09:13 AM

From One N00b To Another, Welcome [8D]

Old 03-09-2006, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

welcome!..you'll like it here, very friendly and helpful

Old 03-09-2006, 09:38 PM
HCF Member

[sm=welcomesign.gif] i know that there is a few people here with CRX's but i don't know if there is anyone that is from utah.. and i feel your pain with the no one to /hang/mod with/ talk cars with... the only one that i can even remotely talk cars with is a girl i work with and she works nights part time and i work days full time[:'(]... it sucks even more cause she is damn hot too[8D]

Old 03-11-2006, 03:11 PM

thanx guys, seems like a great site so far, the search engine definately has some use! unlike some other forums ive tried. so here is one more vain attempt at a shout to any UTAH CIVIC OWNERS interested in a group or just to meet up an talk cars; WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? I KNOW THERE ARE SOME IN UTAH!!?? ive seen your old posts trying to find others in this god forsaken state[sm=teetertooter.gif]

Old 03-11-2006, 06:18 PM

haha fiirkan sounds like you find a perfect mate,lol. and it won't conflict with your work that much since she works nights and you work days. just hope you have the same days off.

oh and welcome not-so-noob. this will be the best forum for info, mature and respected answers.

Old 03-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Recognized HCF Member

whats considered mature lol, like full engine builders or people who have experience with what works best?

Old 03-15-2006, 02:03 AM

hey r u mormon? dude i live in so cal and work with mostly women so i feel ur pain!!! I had a freind back in the day (88-89)that had a sweet crx with all kinds of mods waaaayyyy b4 tuners came into view!!! lemme know if I can give u any advice.So cal luv!

Quick Reply: not all of us suck! (utah)