New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

not new but... (more pictures up!!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 05:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: not new but...

that has to be one of the dirtiest engine bays ive ever seen
you should see my moms minivan haha

the color is pretty nice. depending on the light it goes from dark red to almost orange.

Old 12-19-2005, 05:37 PM

Thats kinda how mine is. I hate when it has the orangey color in the light tho. I dunno about the engine bay lol...my Eclipse was probably worse lol. Sad but true. I dont have that much time..most the free time I have I try and keep the body and interior clean. But now that Im on this forum you guys make me wanna keep my bay lookin nicee and cleannnn.

Old 12-19-2005, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

yeah i know what you mean. and my hood release lever broke off so i hardly ever open it so i dont even realize how bad it is. but i kind of like the orange color. but then i do like orange cars. the mazdaspeed protege orange is one of my favorite colors. although i dont think i would ever buy an orange car but i do like to look at them

Old 12-19-2005, 06:43 PM

Oo..see I had an orange car so basically I have reasons for hating them now lol..it wasnt the orange that mine looks like in the sun...but a copper orange. That sucks that your lever broke..must be a pain in the *** when you need to get in there. And I just kinda wiped my bay down and cameraphoned it so I got a couple pics haha. Ill post em in the sights and sounds or off topic. maybe both lol if thats allowed. Not that many ppl look at the sights and sounds as much as off topic it seems like. anywayy...check em out.

Old 12-19-2005, 09:13 PM
HCF Member

looks good, i just got the same rear lip as you..cool color too

Old 12-20-2005, 06:32 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: adelleda

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Very nice adelleda!

thanks forty. i was going for your famous shine
Looks like you've got a pretty damn good grasp on it to me Coca Cola red eh? I'd like to see that in person side by side with Milano. In the light in those pics^ it looks damn close to Milano, just a little darker. Anyway, I'm rambling, nice job on gettin' her all nice n' shiney!

Old 12-20-2005, 06:50 PM
HCF Member

thanks. i actually think its a bit lighter than milano. the engine bay wasnt painted so ill see if i can get a picture of where the two colors meet

Old 12-20-2005, 09:42 PM
HCF Member

[sm=drooldude.gif]damn nice rig you got there

Old 12-21-2005, 09:04 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: adelleda

thanks. i actually think its a bit lighter than milano. the engine bay wasnt painted so ill see if i can get a picture of where the two colors meet

Sweet, yeah I'd definitely be interested to see that. I can definitely tell theres a difference, and why its called coca cola red, its just hard to pick out exactly whats different about it ya know. Anyway, the car looks awesome, [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
HCF Member

That is a very nice ride! Welcome to HCF! Enjoy your stay![sm=massbounce.gif]

Quick Reply: not new but... (more pictures up!!)