New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

RON J

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:30 AM
Default RON J

I'm new to this site, yet prolly won't be back for some time. My wife was having crazy problems with her 2000 Civic. Had a Honda guy check it out and said it was the ICM not letting the car crank. Bought one and still didn't work. He'd already tested the coil and it was good. Ron J (the man) troubleshot it with me and determined it was indeed a bad coil. Replaced it and it ran like new. I was at my wits end when I came here, and he was all over it. I just wanted to let you guys know how lucky you all are to have RON J here. This forum is awesome. My wife had been talking about getting a bigger car for some time....now that my daughter is a little older, so with the Civic running like a new one we traded it in for an 08 Accord. The Civic has been an awesome little car, and if you own one, folks like RON J make this the forum to be a part of. Thanks again Ron......you're awesome.