New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

As of three days ago...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 10:31 PM
HCF Member

and like cvc said its your car do with it what you want lol but if your under twenty and you want a fast and furious looking car you might wanna hold off lol because youll probably/may grow out of it and regret it

and my friend has the same car lol but he a lil preppy ricer so he gots a HUGE vtec sticker going down the side and is tryin to get 18 inch rims with a exhaust :P he thinnks his vtec is a turbo hehe

^^off topic [soz]

Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 PM

haha that's funny. and you're right, i might grow out of it. i'll put a lot of consideration into it before i do anything major. thanks a lot!

Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 PM

Yeah dude if you're really into it just do a lot of research. you'll learn alot and then you can base you decisions off of that.

the first 2 things i would do would be to get a short ram intake system, this is a very easy and basic installation that you can do yourself. it will also help you to get used to your car's engine bay.

the next thing would be a catback exhaust. a catback is bigger piping from your catalytic converter(the thing that cleans out all your bad fumes) to the tip that comes out of the back. and since the pipe is bigger it allows more waste fumes to exit your engine easier creating more power.