New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

what up.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Default RE: what up.

haha yeah it looks nice huh.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

yeah, sorry about that guys! that used to be my car... whats up derek! you guys do anything to that head yet? i think i can get some more stuff for it from chris.

i dont know if you can tell... but this is the probe gt that was traded. Also, sold to buy what you see next to it. The EX.

side note to: my_hidden_romance - is that your teg in your avatar and sig? if so, how are you liking the red and gold wheels? did you choose that color or buy it that way? i like it

Old 08-20-2007, 11:47 PM

Right now me and justin are workin on the car a little bit...i think my thermostat is bad on the dx head cuz my ****in fan aint kickin on so imma try the one from the ex head and see if that works.....Just put a couple coats of gun metal on the head and im cleanin up the intake manifold imma paint that gunmetal too. see what you can get from chris for me maybe a p28 ecu..for free....also you left out one valve cover bolt dude....

Old 08-21-2007, 12:00 AM
HCF Member

ahh... cant you use one from your dx head? ill have to check at my brothers. i have a new in box thermostat too.... sell it to ya, lol