New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

what's crackin?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Default what's crackin?

hey, my name's kerry, and i just signed up here. i haven't had a chance to look around yet, but i thought i'd go ahead and introduce myself. i don't know too much about modding, but i am wanting to learn more. i've got a 97 Civic LX 4dr. it's a great little car...167000 and still running like new. i am interested in doing some small mods to it...intake, exhaust, rims, etc (no "rice")...but i love the stock look. maybe a bit of a sleeper...the only thing i've done as of yet is get a new stereo and speakers...and an alarm, of course. the paint is a bit faded and there are some dents on the driver's side (front door and rear wheel well.)...all from the previous owner. i would love to get it back to looking its best...as well as add some hp! i never understood people with hondas until i got one! now i know what all the fuss has been about. i love my car, and i'm glad i found a place where other "honda lovers" can give me some pointers.

peace,

kerry

Old 06-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Default RE: what's crackin?

this is a pic of my car.