New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Whats the most power stickers to put on??

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 02:14 AM
Default RE: Whats the most power stickers to put on??

ORIGINAL: sacicons

That's not a geo, thats a saturn....
no way dude. that guy is famous, or maybe infamous here in Sac. its a freakin Geo Storm. or it was at one time.

oh crap. he has a Nascar sticker on it.[:@]
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=snowtow.wmv

yes definitely a geo storm. i remember my dad wanted one of those so damn bad when i was a kid. anyway, the link is to a funny video i saw involving a geo storm being towed. i remember back in the day, down south anyway, people all over the ghetto had those geo metro convertibles sitting on hundred spoke gold daytons, bowlegged. biiiiig pimpin.

Old 07-18-2005, 02:57 AM

I might buy this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7986330075 you think it will go good with the Aem cold in-take mod? only $71.00 dollars!!! how much power will that one make me??

my friend challenge a race to me and I wan't to win so help me with raceing style tips.

Old 07-18-2005, 03:00 AM

oh nevermind about that one turbo I read it and says for the motorcycle so dont think its fit for a civic you think it still work or no??

Old 07-18-2005, 03:22 AM

ORIGINAL: Super Mario

ORIGINAL: LEVIII

OMG. The geo is local to me!!! I see it all the time.
That's not a geo, thats a saturn.... Well I guess they are the same they both are a POS!!!!
No, trust me that is a Geo

Old 07-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: civicpowersiR

oh nevermind about that one turbo I read it and says for the motorcycle so dont think its fit for a civic you think it still work or no??
No, it won't work. Look man, I hope you're not taking what everyone is saying too seriously, because they're all just joking. Go check out the photogallery here, you probably won't see 1 car with more than 2 stickers on it. I think you are in need of some desperate help in the tuning department, which is ok, you can gain that knowledge here, we're more than happy to pass that knowledge on to you. Read through some of the old threads, and if you have any specific questions, use the search link at the top to see if there are any threads that will answer them. If not, start a new thread and ask us serious questions. We're all a bunch of gear head tuners here, not riced out sticker rockers. I wish you luck with your car..

Old 07-18-2005, 08:53 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: civicpowersiR

No, it won't work. Look man, I hope you're not taking what everyone is saying too seriously, because they're all just joking. Go check out the photogallery here, you probably won't see 1 car with more than 2 stickers on it. I think you are in need of some desperate help in the tuning department, which is ok, you can gain that knowledge here, we're more than happy to pass that knowledge on to you. Read through some of the old threads, and if you have any specific questions, use the search link at the top to see if there are any threads that will answer them. If not, start a new thread and ask us serious questions. We're all a bunch of gear head tuners here, not riced out sticker rockers. I wish you luck with your car..

Amen!

Old 07-18-2005, 08:53 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sacicons

DUDE!!!!!!! Remington! THATS THE ONE I WANTED TO TAKE A PIC OF FOR THE CONTEST!!!!!!!

Hahaha! I wonder what ever happend to that contest... oh well.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:26 AM
HCF Member

get a vvt-i sticker

Old 07-18-2005, 10:16 AM
HCF Member

Dude. No Offense but putting stickers on your car that dont represent anything is not only ricey but retarded. None of us here wouldnt even put on a sticker even if we do have the part in the car. Ive just got some HCF stickers made and to many of us, that is pushing it.

Old 07-18-2005, 10:19 AM

Heres a link to a cool ralliart carbon fiber sticker on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Quick Reply: Whats the most power stickers to put on??