New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

yes, im new

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 01:54 AM
Default yes, im new

i just bought a brand new 06 Civic Ex Coupe and love it to death..just a few things i dont like and have questions about. the thing i dont like about it is the headlights to turn off automatically when you shut off the car.

ok now for the questions

whats the top speed? i cant find it anyway and i have no clue since its got a digital guage..im sure ill find out sometime soon when im driving and it dont go any faster im guessing thatll be at about 140

and im getting some tint..but i dont know how dark i should get it..any suggestions?

and my last question right now is. should i get foglights the the interior illumination (blue led lights on floorboard of passenger and driver seats, and center console) the led's look really cool and they are cheaper, i can only get one because theres only one auxilary panel for an extra switch. but what i was thinking was just order the fog lights and leds and instead of using the switch that comes with them change it to toggle switches and just put both swithes ont he blank panel.

any answers are welcome

thanks, Nick

*Edit* almost forgot pics :-D ther are no alterations since its brand new and i just got it 5 days ago. oh..and i went from a hotrodded 1983 Chevy silverado (approx 9 mpg) to this lol
Name:  SIMG0039.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  28.1 KB
Name:  SIMG0038.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  26.3 KB