New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

yo yo new guy in da hous

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Default yo yo new guy in da hous

sup fellas im noo to this forum i drive a civic hb w/green paint and a small thunder decal im currently working to get some hyabusas in metallic orange so i can shift ride ya know....llol
i also got a sincato body kit by ait racing im gonna get an fmic soon w/ a v4 packin under the hood
anyways peace out guys ill see you all later

Old 11-20-2009, 07:20 PM
HCF Member

D4m 4r3 y0u ju5t 5tr419ht thu9 d4w9 0r y0u 0n3 0f d3m m4d tyt3 tr011z?

Get some pics up of your b34st

and dammmmmmmn your packin a V4?!?! How'd you fit a beast like that in the bay!?

Old 11-21-2009, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by v4civicthunder
im currently working to get some hyabusas in metallic orange so i can shift ride ya know....llol
No, I can honestly say no......I think.

Why are you getting a FMIC? Are you turbo'd? If not, you are getting a front mount intake.

Welcom 2 da 4rums.

Old 11-21-2009, 06:38 AM

dude chillll out man he is my friend. he gonna put a fake one man just for show kno whut im sayin? i also got a honda civic coupe, it's ferrari red and it has a tiger goin alll up on tha syde. im about to get some fresh York Yr-48s and slap it on that hoe. digin?

thinkin of puttin a 2jz in it man my lamer olda brotha is all driftin in his ugly lookin cressida but he got a spare 1jz that i might use man

Last edited by snakeskin; 11-21-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:49 AM

yea im getting a v4 soon lol i might take it to the strates and beat some otha cars yu know..

im workin hard to get the fmci yea its an fmic not an intake i dont think a turbo is nessesery to have one but mabe i can get 1 for cheap???

anyways peace out later

Old 11-21-2009, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by snakeskin
dude chillll out man he is my friend.
Great, now we have two people here who cannot construct a sentence properly.
he gonna put a fake one man just for show kno whut im sayin?
Again, no. I think.

it's ferrari red and it has a tiger goin alll up on tha syde. im about to get some fresh York Yr-48s and slap it on that hoe. digin?
Why in the hell are you typing like this ("syde"). Just stop. Also, I copy and pasted "York YR-48" into a google search. Absolutely nothing came up. How about get a pic of your buddy's ride, post it up here, start your own Intro thread, and post a pic of your car and the wheels you want. U noo wat I b sayin foos?

Old 11-21-2009, 06:54 AM

yea im getting a v4 soon lol i might take it to the strates and beat some otha cars yu know..

im workin hard to get the fmci yea its an fmic not an intake i dont think a turbo is nessesery to have one but mabe i can get 1 for cheap???

anyways peace out later
WTF? Why are you referring to the motor as a v4? You must either have no idea what goes on in the Honda world (since almost all swaps are "v4s"), or you both are trolls.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:08 AM

bro there called v4s where i come from

if you dont like what im doin then i dont care im not baggin on you for what you have

im not tryin to start nothin ok? i jus wana meet other civic owners on here maybe meet some new freinds

Old 11-21-2009, 07:12 AM

bro there called v4s where i come from

if you dont like what im doin then i dont care im not baggin on you for what you have

im not tryin to start nothin ok? i jus wana meet other civic owners on here maybe meet some new freinds
Where are you from exactly? This is your Intro thread, post this type of stuff up! You may live near some of us! Also, get some pics up of your ride.

Like I said, almost all (with the except of about 2% of swaps done on Hondas) are v4s. They can be d15, d16, b16, b18, b20, h22, h23, f22, k20, k24. All of those are v4s, but have different powerbands etc etc. I am just trying to figure out what type of motor you are referring to.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:23 AM

im from ca i might be movin to texas soon and im not sure on the engine yet tho..but if youguys have any recomendations ill gladly apreciate

im probably gonna use it for just daily driving and mabe drag every now and then

Quick Reply: yo yo new guy in da hous