New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

yoho. i'm new.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Talking yoho. i'm new.

Yoho. the name's michael. got my first honda a few months ago: a 1990 civic si hatchback. just got myself another, a 95 civic dx coupe for parts. going to put the front end of the 95 onto the 90 hatch. then next spring/summer i'm going to be converting it to AWD with either the B16B, or a B18C1 with the 89 wagon realtime AWD drivetrain (60:40 front:rear power ratio), or the B20 and drivetrain from a CRV (50:50 power ratio). getting the specs to see what combo is most efficient, i want lightweight yet powerful. and going to be researching this for a few months and slowly buy parts, come next spring i want to be building this thing.

I'm also hugely into the HHO fuel cell add-ons, (not the new programmed HHO hybrids) anyone with one in their engine bay have any specs on performance/efficiency please share them with me. I'm doing some research and experiments, hoping to greatly increase power and efficiency of the HHO fuel cell, in turn increasing power and efficiency of your engine. can't share too much yet though, keep posted and i'll share more as I can.

Last edited by Michael Bradly; 06-23-2014 at 11:30 AM.