Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

eg 93 wats the best turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Default eg 93 wats the best turbo

i jus got a engine swap b18c everything stock and i wanna know wats the best turbo for it

i would like links and hp gains
thank u

Old 07-07-2008, 07:15 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: eg 93 wats the best turbo

I would like a million dollars. Thank you.

Use the search function dude. We cant spoon feed this type of info to every newb that comes along. This kind of question has probably been discussed 1000 times on this forum Im sure you'll find your answer if you search for 5 minutes.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:01 PM

come on man wtf is this? its a ****in HONDACIVICFORUM i got a ? bout my car and my engine is it rly to much to ask for help on finding the best turbo or some options so i may chose thank u would somebody other than RED like to help

Old 07-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Snail'n Admin

ORIGINAL: dreimoney

come on man wtf is this? its a ****in HONDACIVICFORUM i got a ? bout my car and my engine is it rly to much to ask for help on finding the best turbo or some options so i may chose thank u would somebody other than RED like to help
Is it too much to ask for you to type properly? Research retard. You have to know what your goals are, what your budget is, what kind of driving you will be doing. For some people, a T25 is perfect. For others, they want a GT35R. Big difference in price and performance, so before you run your mouth and give people a hard time, get your head out of your behind and do research. Kthxbye

Old 07-08-2008, 06:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

ORIGINAL: dreimoney

Is it too much to ask for you to type properly? Research retard. You have to know what your goals are, what your budget is, what kind of driving you will be doing. For some people, a T25 is perfect. For others, they want a GT35R. Big difference in price and performance, so before you run your mouth and give people a hard time, get your head out of your behind and do research. Kthxbye
Thanks for getting my back. Theres too many newbs looking for spoon fed info. Thats too vauge of a question. Do a little research and come back with a more specific question involving your intire setup/goals/budget then you will see that this indeed is one of the more helpful forums out there once youve done your part. And yes, please learn to spell.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Snail'n Admin

Haha no problem man, I'm tired of seeing repeated questions that are way too vague. I dont mind throwin in info if I 1) know what Im talking about, 2) see that the poster put effort into what they are having problems with

Old 07-08-2008, 09:05 PM

yea. search man. someone asked the same question yesterday. here's the post. follow the links in the post though, some good info. search next time though man. the info in the post is universal and does not matter what engine you have.

http://www.HondaCivicForum.com/m_597041/tm.htm

Old 07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
HCF Member

Just to put things in perspective, someone everyday comes on here and asks how do i turbo my car, if you had posted some links to a few possibles then people might have been a little more helpful

Old 07-08-2008, 09:36 PM

no i found it. this is the best turbo.
Name:  turbo.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  72.6 KB

Old 07-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Banned

i don't know, that airfilter looks kinda cheap, is that an ebay turbo?

Quick Reply: eg 93 wats the best turbo