Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Electric Supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Default RE: Electric Supercharger

well, the administrator has accused me of 2 things here, 1- i have fake dyno's, 2- i'm selling painted bildge pumps. well i must say that now i'm ammused. first, a bildge pump goes no faster than 4,000rpm's, second- you cannot paint copolymere polypropolyne plastic.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:05 PM
HCF Member

Way to get out of answering my question. And I thought I was going to be enlightened today.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Administrator

he is upset that i asked him not to advertise his product here. he then told me that he wasnt advertising, just upset that people were flaming his item. His site is a complete joke. A bunch of universal mufflers, a nitrous system, and the same thing youre looking at on ebay. boat blowers, and a piece of piping, for 350 bucks..

funny that he doesnt answer the questions.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:14 PM
HCF Member

[sm=why.gif]

Old 06-15-2005, 05:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Patrick

thank you...97...

but even if it had proper delivery measures, 22,000 still would not make for a very strong forced induction system...in comparison to a real turbocharger
Well that would depend on the size of the fan and the motor driving it which will increase the cfm, but delivery pressure would still play a role in it. However you're right that 22K rpm will not be much in practical use under a hood of a car. You will not be able to get a fan big enough and electrical motor that can drive it to gain respectable psi numbers as you would in a turbo or "real" supercharger.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Administrator

like i said...i have seen the real thing...the E-ram...

this is a boat blower..there are TONS of them for sale on ebay. for alot cheaper than this.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Patrick

like i said...i have seen the real thing...the E-ram...

this is a boat blower..there are TONS of them for sale on ebay. for alot cheaper than this.
There is no doubt in my mind that the products being sold as "electric superchargers" are all just a gimmick. I am just tired of people who are in sales and try to pitch the old numbers games and impressive terms when they themselves don’t know what the numbers mean. I mean when people start throwing out CFM, RPM, and PSI numbers what does this really mean to the end user. He came in here like he knew what he was talking about and knew this product. He then got upset because someone else was questioning it or bad mouthing it. I may not have first hand knowledge with this particular “electric supercharger” but I am mechanically inclined. So I just wanted him to tell me in real scientific terms how he translates all the numbers he threw out into psi, then into HP gains. That’s all. However, he didn’t answer my question so I am assuming he doesn’t know and all he was doing is reading some numbers off the box.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Administrator

this is unfortunately the current state of e-commerce. this kid probably drives like a late 90s tiburon...with exhaust and an intake...maybe a header...and they see all of these fake echargers selling online...so he calls his buddy, who has a newer automatic tibby, with the same mods, and maybe some more vinyl..and he says "yo, sup! i got an idea...lets start an online performance company"...so they go around the internet boasting their half-vast products and their "warehouse" is actually their "garage". and their "tech support" goes as far as the original packing box from the company who produced the leaf blower or boat blower.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:50 PM
HCF Member

Street Freakz, I know you are just sitting in here watching everyone's responses/comments. Put your product where your mouth is, send me one. I might even be willing to buy one from you at cost. What's your cost? 20 or 30 bucks? Come on, lets' do it. What do you have to lose?

Old 06-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Administrator

let it be known that even with his cute remarks about me, he has not been banned.

Quick Reply: Electric Supercharger