Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

ok wow

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 PM
HCF Member
Old 05-11-2007, 04:26 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: ok wow

What do you guys think about this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D15-D...spagenameZWDVW

I would be using an internal wastegate so I will need to get a flange to cover the external wastegate hole but thats no big deal.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:35 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You should buy my kit

Old 05-11-2007, 06:22 AM
HCF Member

Tony you got PM ^

Old 05-15-2007, 09:38 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

ORIGINAL: Roto

Ummm...you don't really need special tools to do a clutch
Yea but don't you have to pull the tranny out to do it? I don't have a lift. I guess I could do some research on it.

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

^How many miles do you got on your engine, and have you got a compression test? again good luck and keep us updated
153,7xx miles. Doing compression test before I buy anything. Probably going to need a rebuild by the time I get the money for this stuff. I keep thinking it would just be better to swap in a b but thats too easy. I want to rock the D.
you dont need a lift..you can use a jack and stands...not special tools to remove the tranny, not sure exactly how the axel comes out...but im sure it cant be too hard..good luck....and damn you flip i was gonna hit him up..but NVM...guess i just need 3,000 more post's till i start getting what i want...lol jk

Old 05-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I'm not positive as to whether or not I'm selling it for sure, but its still completely up in the air for the right price.

/threadjack

Axles are fairly easy to pull, I think theres even a DIY right here on the forum

Old 05-15-2007, 10:08 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

ORIGINAL: Roto

Ummm...you don't really need special tools to do a clutch
Yea but don't you have to pull the tranny out to do it? I don't have a lift. I guess I could do some research on it.

^How many miles do you got on your engine, and have you got a compression test? again good luck and keep us updated
153,7xx miles. Doing compression test before I buy anything. Probably going to need a rebuild by the time I get the money for this stuff. I keep thinking it would just be better to swap in a b but thats too easy. I want to rock the D.
you dont need a lift..you can use a jack and stands...not special tools to remove the tranny, not sure exactly how the axel comes out...but im sure it cant be too hard..good luck....and damn you flip i was gonna hit him up..but NVM...guess i just need 3,000 more post's till i start getting what i want...lol jk
lol i dont got hte money right now Turtle, hit him up if he posts it up in the classifieds, and post count doesnt have nothin with gettin stuff first, i just checked this thread at the right time

k sorry, back on topic.....Mobsta you have any idea on what your gonna do? Rebuild, boost, nitrous?

Old 05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
HCF Member

Boost most def. I don't know about a rebuild though. I'm probably going to need to because I'm losing oil slowly and I dont think its leaking anywhere. There is some oil on my oilpan but I don't have an oil spot on the ground so I think I am burning oil. I consider it a blessing in disquise because if I do rebuild I'm going for 250whp. If I don't then 200whp.

Forty, pm me if you put your kit up for sale.

Old 05-16-2007, 04:13 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Could just be the oil pan seal maybe. Try running a compression test and see what kinda numbers you get.

Oh, and we'll be in touch

Old 05-16-2007, 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

Buying the kit is killing you, think about it, you're paying $2000 for a turbo, downpipe, manifold, and wastegate.

~400 for a good manifold with downpipe and dumptube.
~250 for an internally gated T3 turbo
~100 oil lines
~150 ebay intercooler
~175 ebay SRE piping (pipes are pipes!)
~50 DSM 450s
~80 Ebay BOV
~120 Chipped P28
~70 OBD2->OBD1 harness
~Free for Crome
~200 for a competent street tune on Crome
~300 for a good clutch

Turbocharged for less than 2000.
^ i've seen alot of turbo kits include all the oil lines with it, and just out of curiosity, why do you still need a dump tube with an internally gated turbo?
Ooops, didn't mean to leave it there. I was writing that and remembered internal wastegate and forgot to delete it.

Quick Reply: ok wow