HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-13/)
-   -   what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-13/what-ur-turbo-setup-details-please-insight-my-own-turbo-car-67819/)

Mistaashby12 07-15-2008 09:07 AM

what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car

Im about to turbo my 96 hatch with a b18.
I dont know what sie turbo to run
ideal size ofintercooler?
which side do I want my manifold tomount my turbo driver/pass

and what are you guys running!???

thanks guys!

Skrapdoggydog 07-15-2008 11:18 AM

RE: what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car

do you know anything besides that you want to turbo your B18? use the search button first then ask some more specific questions.

Mistaashby12 07-16-2008 05:51 AM

apparently the last kid is a tard and cannot read the fact that I had a specific question.

I am seeing that the most common is a t3/t04e .63a/r stage3 wheel 50trim compressor wheel. anyone actually using this setup?

Skrapdoggydog 07-16-2008 07:30 AM

you are the tard who thinks "What type of turbo should I run on my car" is a specific question. That is the most general question I have ever heard. A specific question is "Iwant to make xxx amount of power, whatsize turbo would you recommend?"You didn't even state what B18 engine you have C, C1 etc. oh wait you probably don't even no thateither.

GReddy_Civic 07-16-2008 07:44 AM

Calm down ladies, and to the OP, grow up, you just came on this forum so quite running your mouth. How much power do you want

trustdestruction 07-16-2008 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Skrapdoggydog
you are the tard who thinks "What type of turbo should I run on my car" is a specific question. That is the most general question I have ever heard. A specific question is "I want to make xxx amount of power, what size turbo would you recommend?" You didn't even state what B18 engine you have C, C1 etc. oh wait you probably don't even no that either.
ROFL

ORIGINAL: Mistaashby12
which side do I want my manifold to mount my turbo driver/pass
what? you mount it in front of the engine... the only place it goes.

macbeth18288 07-16-2008 07:17 PM

lmao
on the turbo side

SilverSedan 07-16-2008 08:22 PM

I'm just gonna shake my head.... and wonder how many kids just by an ebay turbo kit, bolt stuff together, and blow their engine to kingdom come within a week??

Mr Mobsta Man 07-16-2008 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: macbeth18288

lmao
on the turbo side
Ever think he ment which way to install the turbocharger so the downpipe is facing either the driver or pass side?

I know these threads suck but they aren't going away, we don't have to strait answer everything for them but pointing them in the right direction doesn't hurt. Everyone wasnew once.

Mistaashby12 07-16-2008 10:13 PM

well everybody except mr mobsta seems to lack the ability to read or comprehend the simple questions I have asked.. I will spell it out for you...

you can run the turbo on either side/one way saves ac/the other is less restrictive.

WOW[:-]
is that new info to you other seasoned honda tuners?

anyways, to my original question. what are you guys running and what kind of numbers are you putting down?
Is sleeving the block nesseceary?
aftermarket light weight crank worth the $?
Ive heard that the stock heads arent worth a **** with enough boost??
and a place to get a built head with any warranty?

I dont know what I want to run, I dont know what is reasonable even? It will not be an everyday car. I have a 01 clipse on air and a ragged oldsaturn I drive most of the time

it still has the 1.6 in it. I just tore apart theb18b which was set up on a high compression set up. and I was just looking for guidance on a turbo job.
Ive got the money to do it right.Im not buying ssautochrome (LMAO) for sure.
I already have 700hp rated axles from haas motorsports never hurts to go overkill.

thanks those who are complete jackasses and waste my time!