Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Default what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car

Im about to turbo my 96 hatch with a b18.
I dont know what sie turbo to run
ideal size ofintercooler?
which side do I want my manifold tomount my turbo driver/pass

and what are you guys running!???

thanks guys!

Old 07-15-2008, 11:18 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car

do you know anything besides that you want to turbo your B18? use the search button first then ask some more specific questions.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:51 AM
Default RE: what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car

apparently the last kid is a tard and cannot read the fact that I had a specific question.

I am seeing that the most common is a t3/t04e .63a/r stage3 wheel 50trim compressor wheel. anyone actually using this setup?

Old 07-16-2008, 07:30 AM
HCF Member

you are the tard who thinks "What type of turbo should I run on my car" is a specific question. That is the most general question I have ever heard. A specific question is "Iwant to make xxx amount of power, whatsize turbo would you recommend?"You didn't even state what B18 engine you have C, C1 etc. oh wait you probably don't even no thateither.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Snail'n Admin

Calm down ladies, and to the OP, grow up, you just came on this forum so quite running your mouth. How much power do you want

Old 07-16-2008, 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Skrapdoggydog
you are the tard who thinks "What type of turbo should I run on my car" is a specific question. That is the most general question I have ever heard. A specific question is "I want to make xxx amount of power, what size turbo would you recommend?" You didn't even state what B18 engine you have C, C1 etc. oh wait you probably don't even no that either.
ROFL
ORIGINAL: Mistaashby12
which side do I want my manifold to mount my turbo driver/pass
what? you mount it in front of the engine... the only place it goes.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:17 PM
HCF Member

lmao
on the turbo side

Old 07-16-2008, 08:22 PM
HCF Member

I'm just gonna shake my head.... and wonder how many kids just by an ebay turbo kit, bolt stuff together, and blow their engine to kingdom come within a week??

Old 07-16-2008, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: macbeth18288

lmao
on the turbo side
Ever think he ment which way to install the turbocharger so the downpipe is facing either the driver or pass side?

I know these threads suck but they aren't going away, we don't have to strait answer everything for them but pointing them in the right direction doesn't hurt. Everyone wasnew once.

Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 PM

well everybody except mr mobsta seems to lack the ability to read or comprehend the simple questions I have asked.. I will spell it out for you...

you can run the turbo on either side/one way saves ac/the other is less restrictive.

WOW[:-]
is that new info to you other seasoned honda tuners?

anyways, to my original question. what are you guys running and what kind of numbers are you putting down?
Is sleeving the block nesseceary?
aftermarket light weight crank worth the $?
Ive heard that the stock heads arent worth a **** with enough boost??
and a place to get a built head with any warranty?

I dont know what I want to run, I dont know what is reasonable even? It will not be an everyday car. I have a 01 clipse on air and a ragged oldsaturn I drive most of the time

it still has the 1.6 in it. I just tore apart theb18b which was set up on a high compression set up. and I was just looking for guidance on a turbo job.
Ive got the money to do it right.Im not buying ssautochrome (LMAO) for sure.
I already have 700hp rated axles from haas motorsports never hurts to go overkill.

thanks those who are complete jackasses and waste my time!

Quick Reply: what is ur turbo setup? details please and insight in my own turbo car