North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Cape Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Cape Cruise

I looked into stopping at sandy neck beach, those who are so inclined my go for a dip lol, but it will hopefully be a nice spot for pics, (Of the cars, i swear!), i also found a restaurant in East Dennis that sounds sweet, Oinky & Moo's, its not to far out of the way, its kinda hard to be far away on the cape lol, heres where i found it, let me know what you guys think. LINK

It says family friendly in atmo and price, and sounds dam good too.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:31 PM
HCF Member

All this crap sounds wicked good ! Sounds like a definet plan .. buuut it would be nice to have some more people come but even this is a nice amount!

Old 11-03-2007, 03:02 PM
HCF Member

.... The philly site gets more replys then the us that **** is sad! We need some more people postin .. and they've been only postin for a week we got a week on them ..

Old 11-05-2007, 11:52 AM
HCF Member

what about the rest of you guys that weren't sure have made up there minds yet.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
HCF Member

Ok ive got some bad news guys, unfortanatly i can go to the meet, the past week or so i have been going to interveiws for a job, and they finally gave me a job, but one of requirements is i start this sunday to go to the store meeting. I feel really bad ditching you guys for this, but if i didnt get the job i wouldnt be able to put my car back on the road. The meet can still happen, ill be giving all the info to frank, and hopefully you guys can have a good time

Old 11-07-2007, 05:48 PM
HCF Member

No point in going now .. no offense guys but since hes not goin nick isn't gonna go and the only people to actually be drivin would be me and adam .. so i dont know what is goin on but its pretty pointless .. Im not puttin this on you chris i know where you coming from and you deserve what you got buddy but we might as well reschedule it ..

Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
HCF Member

mayb we should just do a spring reschedual, because between all the holidays comin up and most likely some ****ty weather....the near future doesnt look to promising. Mayb by then we culd have some more ppl recruited as well.....idk just a thought

Old 11-07-2007, 06:45 PM
HCF Member

Daaayyyuuuummm. I was pumped too. Deff resched needed.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:34 PM
HCF Member

Ok then i have an idea ... Lets set a date right now and we will get all the Recruiters we can and be able to plan for the future so call out of work .. tell your girl/wife/boy/husband that you had **** planned for how many months and its goin down no matter what .. If that sounds stupid lemme know

Old 11-10-2007, 05:32 PM
HCF Member

sounds good to me, someone want to thow out a month, im not sure when the heavy raining stops in the spring, cause we would want to do it after that.

Quick Reply: Cape Cruise